2020 NECO Economics Questions: The National Examinations Council (NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and December/January respectively.
Are you a candidate who is in search of 2020 NECO Economics Questions? If so you are at the right place because Nkedugists Team is here to guide you on How the 2020 2020 NECO Economics Questions are been set.
Nkedugists understand how students feel whenever it comes to closing time for an external exam such as Waec, Neco, Jamb, and Post Utme, that is why we make sure any question we are releasing/publishing is always the best option questions you are to see in your exam day because we always follow scholars and examiners. below are what we taught about before publishing it, which are;
- NECO GCE Economics Questions
- NECO Economics Questions
- 2020/2021 NECO Economics Questions
- NECO Economics Questions
- GCE Economics Questions materials 2020
- NECO Economics Questions Sure question
- Economics Questions for GCE
- 2020 NECO Economics Questions
ECONOMICS PAPER III
Paper 3 will last for 1 hour
Attempt all questions from this section
Answer Paper 3 on your objective test answer sheet,
Use HB pencil throughout.
NECO Objective Test Questions in Economics.
1. The definition of Economics as an inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations’ was given by
A. Adam Smith.
B. Alfred Marshall.
C. Irving Fisher.
D. John Keynes.
E. Lionel Robbins.
2. The economics concept that emphasizes prioritization of human wants is referred to as
C. opportunity cost.
D. scale of preference.
Use the information below to answer the questions that follows”
Given the tonnes of cocoa produce in Idanre in 5 years as follows
3. Determine the total tonnes of cocoa produced from 2001 to 2004.
4. Which of the following is not a feature of a good table?
A. Clearly labeled axis
B. Clear layout
C. Easy to comprehend
D. Explanatory footnote
E. Well titled
5. The basic economic problems of society include the following except
A. efficient production.
B. efficient use of resources.
C. for whom to produce.
D. how to produce.
E. what to produce.
6. A form of production that deals with general services is production.
7. The reward for capital as a factor of production is
8. Which of the following is not a form of business organization?
A. Cooperative society
C. Joint-stock company
E. Sole proprietorship
9. The document that provides the rules and regulations that governs the internal working of an organization is referred to as
A. article of association.
8. certificate of incorporation.
C. deed of partnership.
D. memorandum of association.
E. memorandum of understanding.
10. The difference between birth and death rate is
A. fertility rate.
B. infant mortality.
C. natural growth rate.
D. optimum population.
E. population density.
11. The third stage of the Demographic Transition Theory is characterized by
A. high death rate.
B. high death rate and high birth rate.
C. low birth rate and high death rate.
D. low death rate and low birth rate.
12. If a bank cashier rises to the rank of bank manager, this is called___mobility of labour.
13. The objective of specialization is to
A. efficiently allocate resources.
B. increase the price of commodities.
C. increase productive capacity.
D. increase the use of labour.
E. reduce workers’ skills.
14. Which of the following is the correct chain of distribution?
A. Manufacturer —> Consumer —> Wholesaler —> Retailer
B. Manufacturer —> Retailer —> Wholesaler —> Consumer
C. Manufacturer —> Wholesaler —> Retailer —> Consumer
D. Retailer —> Wholesaler —> Manufacturer —> Consumer
E. Wholesaler -> Retailer —> Manufacturer —> Consumer
15. Effective distribution of goods and services can be hindered by
A. adequate market information.
B. availability of credit facilities.
C. efficient storage facilities.
D. good road network.
E. too many middlemen.
16.Which of the following is not an example of commodity money?
C. Cowry shells
D. Elephant tusk
17. The Central Bank of Nigeria’s policy of producing polymer against the paper notes is anchored on what characteristic of money?
18. A system of agriculture where a number of individual farmers pool their resources in order to produce
a large quantity of products in farming.
19. If the weekly revenues accrued to a firm are:
N2,500, Nl,500, N1,000, N2,000, N17,000, N2,600 and Nl,200.
Determine the range of the firm’s weekly transaction.
20. If the mean of die following numbers 1, x, 4 and 5 is 3, find x.
If you want Nkedugists Team to help you out kindly subscribe or Join Nkedugists forum for you to have access to important information… Check it out on How to Join Nkedugists Forums
Economics NECO Essay Questions
Paper II will last for 1 hour
Answer any two questions from this section,
1. (a) Define the Price System. (4 marks)
(b) Discuss four features of the Price System. (16marks)
2. Explain five roles played by Agriculture in Economic development of Nigeria. (20 marks)
3. State and explain five problems militating against industrialization in Nigeria. (20 marks)
4. (a) Differentiate between Inflation and Deflation. (5 marks)
(b) Briefly discuss three monetary and two fiscal policies for controlling inflation. (15 marks)
What’s your take on this? drop your comment box below Nkedugists urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ share button below.