2021 Waec Biology practical specimen: If you are a candidate who is in search of 2021 Waec Biology Practical Specimen then you are at the right website because we try to make sure all our audience study hard to pass with proper information.
The 2021 Biology practical specimen for 2021 is now officially released for all Waec candidates Check the official Waec 2021 which is released today below.
Is the 2021 Waec biology practical specimen released? Yes, the 2021 Waec Biology Practical Specimen For all Waec Candidates has been officially Released. Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, and Liberia 2021 Waec biology Practical specimen has been officially released today.
Each Candidate should be provided with the following groups of specimens.
Group 1 (For all candidates)
Specimen A – Cervical Vertebra of a mammal
Specimen B – Thoracic Vertebra of a mammal
Specimen C – Lumbar Vertebra of a mammal
For Specimens D, E F, and G, you are requested to get four 250ml beakers and Label them D, E F, and G.
- Put dry garden soil into each beaker, up to 100ml level
- Add 10ml of water to the soil in each of beakers D, E, and f.
- Oven dries the garden soil in beaker G and leaves dry throughout the period of the experiment.
- For Specimen D, put five viable bean seeds into the soil in the beaker labeled D.
- For specimen E, soak five viable beam seeds in water for 2-3 hours, then remove the testa of the soaked bean seeds. Spilled open the cotyledon into the soil in the beaker labeled E.
- For specimen F, place five bean seeds into the soil in the beaker labeled F and add some quantity of kerosene enough to cover the surface of the soil in the beaker.
- For specimen G, add five dry and viable bean seeds into the soil in the beaker labeled G.
- Place all the beakers in a place with adequate sunlight for seven days
- Moisten the soils in each of the beakers labeled D and E with 5ml of water daily for seven days before the examination.
Group II (For all candidates in Ghana only)
Specimen H: Cactus plant (freshly obtained)
Specimen J: Onion Plant (with leaves)
Specimen K: Green Grass ( freshly obtained)
Group III (For all candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, and Liberia only)
Specimen L – Adult mosquito (freshly obtained)
Specimen M – Butterfly (freshly obtained)
Specimen N – Sugar Ant (Freshly obtained)
NB: (i) All specimens can be provided as group specimens for five (5) to ten (10) candidates
(ii) All specimens in each of the groups must carry individual labels (e.g A, B, C, D, E, F, and G in Group I)
(b) It is essential that each of the candidates should be provided with the following materials:
Report Forms are provided separately on which you are required to:
- Glass jar cover or Petri dish
- Four white tiles labeled D, E, F, and G
- Spatula (four);
- A hand lens / magnifying lens;
- Scalpel/ razor blade/knife
- A pair of forceps
4. Report Forms are provided separately on which you are required to:
- Supply the necessary information about the specimens;
- Report on any difficulty in the conduct of the examination;
- Report any difficulty experienced by any candidate during the conduct of the examination, especially if the examiner would be unable to discover these from the scripts;
- Carry out and record experimental observations as directed in the Report form
5. You must enclose a completed Report Form in each form envelope of scripts
MAY/JUNE 2022 Waec Biology Specimen For All Candidates Is Released
Group 1 (For all candidates)
Specimen A – Weevil-damaged been seed
Specimen B – Viable been seed
Specimen C – Dried Maizegrain soaked in water overnight
Specimen D – Soldier termite (dead)
Specimen E – Honeybee (dead)
Specimen F – Muddy water ( in a test tube)
Specimen G – Lower jaw of a herbivore with teeth intact
Read More Of 2022 Waec Biology Practical Specimen: MAY/JUNE 2022 WAEC BIOLOGY PRACTICAL SPECIMEN FOR ALL CANDIDATES
For more news updates about Waec 2021 Exam| Waec Report 2021 | Waec Examiner report 2021| Waec 2021 | Waec Examination| Today Waec News… Kindly subscribe to this page to get an update about Waec News every day on questions and answers.
If actually, this information is awesome and useful to you please kindly share using via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and Google+