2023 Waec Biology practical specimen: If you are a candidate who is in search of the Waec Biology Practical Specimen then you are at the right website because we try to make sure all our audience study hard to pass with proper information.
The 2023 Biology specimen for 2023 is now officially released for all Waec candidates Check the official Waec 2023 which is released today below.
Has the 2023 WAEC Biology Practical Specimen been released? Yes, the WAEC Biology Practical Specimen has officially been released for all WAEC candidates.
The 2023 WAEC Biology Practical Specimen Questions for Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, and Liberia has been officially released as of today.
3. (a) Each Candidate should be provided with the following groups of specimens.
Group 1 (For all candidates)
Specimen A – Mature fresh eggs of catfish
Specimen B – Fresh egg of domestic fowl (raw, with shell intact)
Specimen C – Picture/model/chart of uterus containing a foetus
Specimen D – Longitudinal section of ovary of pride of Barbados flower
Specimen E – leaf of pride of Barbados flower
Specimen F – Panicum plant/Guinea grass (whole plant)
Specimen G – Cocoyam plant/Caladium plant (whole plant)
Specimen H – Corm of cocoyam
Specimen J – Dry humus in a beaker
Specimen K – Moist humus in a beaker
Specimen L – Ripe orange fruit (whole)
Specimen M – Longitudinal section of coconut fruit
Specimen N – Longitudinal section of fresh chill pepper fruit.
3. (b) It is essential that each candidate should be provided with the following materials
I. hand lens/magnifying lens;
II. scalpel/razor blade/knife;
III. pair of forceps;
IV. hand gloves;
VI. Petri dish;
VII. Fehling’s solutions A and B;
VIII. Iodine solution.
4. Report Forms are provided separately on which you are required to:
- Supply the necessary information about the specimens;
- Report on any difficulty in the conduct of the examination;
- Report any difficulty experienced by any candidate during the conduct of the examination, especially if the examiner would be unable to discover these from the scripts;
- Carry out and record experimental observations as directed in the Report form
5. You must enclose a completed Report Form in each form envelope of scripts
The Specimen that is released here is the specimen that will be available or presented to you on that Waec Biology Practical exam day, you can get the answer by joining our forum.
JOIN OUR FORUM BY REGISTERING FOR FREE TO GET THE ANSWER FOR THE 2023 WAEC BIOLOGY PRACTICAL SPECIMEN
For more news updates about Waec 2023 Exam| Waec Report 2023 | Waec Examiner report 2023| Waec 2023 | Waec Examination| Today Waec News… Kindly subscribe to this page to get an update about Waec News every day on questions and answers.