AAU Portal: Check Admission List Status for 2020/2021: This is to announce to all the UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as the institution of First Choice and participated in the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) which was concluded.
The management of Ambrose Alli university just concluded the 2020/2021 admission process. The 2020/2021 admission process will be kick-started soon but before then here are the details on you can access AAU Portal: Check Admission List Status for 2020/2021.
This has been the worry of many candidates who are anticipating the admission list of AAU 2020/2021, candidates are eager to know how they can check their AAU Portal: Check Admission List Status for 2020/2021 once the admission list is released. Just relax because everything you need to know is embedded in this article.
How to check AAU Portal Admission List Status for 2020/2021
AAU portal admission list status 2020/2021: As we said earlier, the management of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma has not started the 2020/2021 admission process, however, Nkedugist will give you full details on how to check your AAU admission status once the list is out because this has been our service to the student.
So if you have been searching for AAU admission status 2020, AAU admission list 2020, How to check AAU admission list 2020, How to check AAU admission status 2020, etc.then you are at the proper website
How to Check AAU portal admission list status 2020/2021
Follow the steps below to check your AAU admission status online:
1. Visit the AAU admission checking portal or click here
2. Then Enter your JAMB Registration No. or Applicant Id in the spaces provided.
3. Click on “Submit” and proceed to view your admission status.
4. You have to accept your admission by paying your acceptance fee.
NOTE: This post will be updated as soon as the admission list for 2020/2021 is released. Therefore, you can bookmark this page to make things easier.
Check related Article: How to accept/reject 2020/2021 admission on Jamb caps
How to Accept/Reject your 2020/2021 Admission on JAMB caps
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
3. Click on this “Check 2020 UTME/DE
Admission Status on CAPS ” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
4. After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
5. If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
However, Accepting or rejecting your 2020 admission will be possible when AAU begins the admission process. So keep checking this site to know when it will begin.
Feel free to drop your questions on the comment box below and wed promise to answer all your questions.
We’re wishing all students the very best, and don’t forget to share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter, and Google+, using the share buttons below. Thanks for reading.