Absu Post Utme Form 2020: This is to inform all Candidates who choose Abia State University Absu as their school of choice of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) which is now available for purchase online.
Abia State University, Absu post UTME Form 2020 screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out as of the time this article was published.
AbSU Post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 160. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Nkedugists advise every candidate who checks in here to kindly bookmark our website in their browser or better still subscribe with us in other to get the latest education especially in Nigeria.
Candidates Qualified for the Screening Exercise
2. Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
3. Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Candidates are expected to register for the Screening Exercise online by logging into *www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng* and making e-payment of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only, in any of the following Banks:
ABSU Microfinance Bank, Ecobank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, First Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, Union Bank Plc
2. Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
3. Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
4. Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
5. However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
6. The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on *Monday, 20th July* and end *Friday, 21st August, 2020.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE*
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from *Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September, 2020 online. Candidates are also advised to ensure they get the ABSU Official Past questions and Answers. This will help them prepare adequately for the aptitude test.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
Candidates are required to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
Candidates should note that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.
Further details about the Screening Exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for Admission shall be published on the same site.
If you are having issues with the following information will we really appreciate your comment or complain in our comment box below.
Note that: If you want to be updated on when Akwa Ibom State University Post Utme Form will be officially released, then you can bookmark this website. Thanks for Reading.