This is to inform all candidates who participated in AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY (AKSU), has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. All the candidates that participated in the AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY (AKSU), post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How To Check AKSU Admission List For 2020/2021
- Enter AKSU admission portal http://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
- Enter your jamb registration number
- Then click on the search button for the system to show you your status.
How to Check Admission On JAMB CAPS Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
Many questions have been asked such as can I reject/accept my admission on jamb caps? what is the possibility of me gaining admission if my jamb caps say Not Admitted yet? you know that it’s still possible for you to check your admission status on the jamb portal? This strategy is for the individuals who have not yet seen their names on the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) or those individuals who need to in any case affirm the legitimacy of their admission.
How to Accept/Reject your 2020/2021 Admission on JAMB caps
Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB portal to either accept or reject the admission offer
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
3. Click on this “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS ” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
4. After clicking on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
5. If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
You can also drop your comment and testimony about your success of gaining admission after checking yours in our comment box below in other to help other students keep going and thanks for reading.