Akwa Ibom State University Post Utme Form: This is to inform all Candidates who choose Akwa Ibom State University as their school of choice of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) which is now available for purchase online.
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now online.
AKSU Post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 160. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Nkedugists advise every candidate who checks in here to kindly bookmark our website in their browser or better still subscribe with us in other to get when we update this post again.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility.
- Only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
AKSU Post Utme Screening Exercise Application Summary
Aksu cut-off mark: 160
Application form: N2,000.00 only,
Closing Date: Friday September 25th, 2020.
Post UTME Registration Date: Akwa Ibom State University Post Utme Form Monday, July 27, 2020.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A
The cut-off mark which was given to all universities was accepted by Akwa Ibom state University in other to yield to the meeting that was held and attended by vice-Chancellor and Rectors.
- Jamb Massive Complain and Questions Candidate Ask For 2020
- Nigerian University Admission Requirement For 2020/2021
- Easiest University Courses that will Gain You Admission in 2020/2021
- LATEST AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES FOR 2020/20201
Requirements for AKSU Screening Exercise:
Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2020 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavor to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages, and directives. Do not use those of a cybercafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
If you are having issues with the following information will we really appreciate your comment or complaint in the comment box below.