Akwa Ibom State University School fees: The Management of Akwa Ibom State University (Aksu) has released the amount payable as school fees for 100-500level for Admitted or prospective students and returning students of the institution who have chosen Akwa Ibom State University as the first or second choice during the Utme registration for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Here is the complete breakdown if you have chosen Akwa Ibom State University (Aksu) as your preferred choice of Institution during the UTME registration but if you just want to inquire and you are not an aspirant about Akwa Ibom State University School fees for both fresh and returning students this is the right place.
You might also be in search of less/easy competitive courses to study in Nigeria Universities then get yourself ready and be happy 🎀🎀🎀 because you can read the article Easiest University Courses that will Gain You Admission in 2022/2023
LATEST AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES FOR 2022/2023
Akwa Ibom State University School fees are been divided into two part which is Indigenes and the Non-Indigenes, so if you indigenes then you are expected to pay low than the non- indigenes.
|Indigenes||N53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||N73,000.00 per session|
i. All first-year students are expected to take the compulsory 5 (five) GSS (General Studies Courses). Therefore, they are to pay an extra N2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred Naira) only, for the 5 (five) GSS courses @ N500.00 per GSS course.
ii. Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course.
iii. Fresh students are expected to pay their fees and charges in full before registration
iv. Returning students only may be allowed to make part payment at 50% of the tuition fee only, while all other charges must be paid in full. Therefore, a breakdown of such part payment by old students is as follows:
Also, check Related Articles:
- Nigerian University Admission Requirement for 2022/2023
- Top 40 Universities that are Easy To Enter In Nigeria for 2022/2023
AKSU School Fees Payment Steps for Fresh Students
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio-data form on the student login panel. (The Biodata is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using the eTranzact platform.
You can kindly share this article with your friends and relative by using via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and Google+ because some students of the academic institution are still not aware of their required school fees.