The All Saints’ College Scholarship Program aims to promote diversity and excellence by recognizing students who possess exceptional abilities, talents, and interests. The program strives to create a vibrant and inclusive community that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Through this program, the College aims to identify students who will positively contribute to the College’s community. To support this objective, the College is offering a range of scholarships for students seeking admission in 2024.
ALL SAINTS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Australian citizenship and residency status
- Applicant must be an Australian Citizen or hold a visa granting Permanent Resident status in Australia.
To be eligible for a scholarship, parents must reside in Western Australia at the start of the school year when their child begins their scholarship.
If the parents are temporarily outside the state, they must have plans to return before the school year begins.
Students whose parents live outside Western Australia and have no intention of taking up the scholarship at the start of the school year will not be considered for the scholarship. However, if there are extenuating circumstances that prevent the applicant from meeting the residency requirements, they may apply for consideration
Students not eligible for scholarships
All Saints’ College does not offer scholarships to fee-paying temporary visa holders. It is important to note that if an applicant sits the Scholarship Examination for the incorrect intake year (for example, a Year 5 student sitting for Year 7 placement), they will be ineligible to sit the examination for the same intake the following year.
However, their Scholarship Examination score will be carried over for the next year’s placement
SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION FEES
The Indigenous Scholarship and Innovation and Entrepreneurship Scholarship do not require any registration fees.
However, for Academic Scholarships, Music Scholarships, and Performing Arts Scholarships, there is a registration fee of $100. The Old Saints’ Scholarship requires a registration fee of $50
- This fee is payable before a student may sit the Scholarship Examination or have a Performing Arts (Dance / Drama / Music) audition and is required at the time the application is submitted.
- Applications will not and cannot be processed or accepted without payment
- The registration fee payment is not refundable or transferable
- All Saints’ College takes no responsibility for any costs associated with travel to and from the examination venue
- Parents are welcome to contact the Head of Admissions on (08) 9313 9342 to discuss the correct application intake for their child or email enquiries to email@example.com
- All Saints’ College accepts no responsibility for applications that are completed incorrectly.
- The College does not accept liability for lost postal applications that arrive after the closing date
- The College does not accept late applications
Successful applicants will have 14 days in which to accept or decline a scholarship offer. Acceptance
will be confirmed by:
- The return of the signed scholarship offer letter and accompanying enrolment documentation
(If a written response is not received within the date specified on the letter of offer, it will be assumed that the offer has been declined.)
What types of scholarships are available at All Saints’ College?
All Saints’ College offers various types of scholarships which includes;
- Academic Scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in their previous studies.
- Music Scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate exceptional musical talent and potential.
- Performing Arts Scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to students who excel in one or more areas of performing arts, such as dance, drama, or music.
- Indigenous Scholarships: These scholarships are specifically for Indigenous students who demonstrate academic potential and a commitment to their community.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to students who have innovative ideas and a passion for entrepreneurship.
- Old Saints’ Scholarships: These scholarships are available to the children or grandchildren of All Saints’ College alumni who demonstrate academic potential and a commitment to the College’s values.
Who is eligible to apply for a scholarship at All Saints College?
The eligibility criteria for scholarships at All Saints’ College varies depending on the type of scholarship. However, some general eligibility criteria are:
- Students must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
- Students must meet the minimum age requirements for their year level.
- Students must meet the academic and/or talent requirements for the specific scholarship they are applying for.
- Students must meet the residency requirements, which may vary depending on the scholarship.
- Students and their families must be willing to contribute positively to the life of the All Saints’ College community.
What is the application process for the scholarships?
The application process for scholarships at All Saints’ College typically involves the following steps:
- Identify the scholarship(s) that you are eligible for and interested in applying for. Information on the scholarships, eligibility criteria, and the application process can be found on the All Saints’ College website.
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form before the specified deadline. The application form may be available for download on the All Saints’ College website or can be obtained from the College directly.
- Pay the registration fee, if applicable, before the deadline. The fee is usually non-refundable.
- Prepare for and attend any required examinations, auditions, or interviews. The specific requirements and schedule will be communicated to you by the College.
- Await the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will be notified by the College and may be required to accept the scholarship offer within a specified period.
How are scholarship recipients selected?
The selection process for scholarship recipients at All Saints’ College varies depending on the type of scholarship. In general, applicants are evaluated based on their academic performance, as well as their co-curricular achievements and potential for future success.
For academic scholarships, applicants must sit for an examination that covers various subjects and topics. The results of this examination are used to determine the recipients of the scholarship.
For performing arts and music scholarships, applicants must audition and demonstrate their skills and potential in their chosen field.
For Indigenous scholarships and innovation and entrepreneurship scholarships, applicants are evaluated based on their academic and co-curricular achievements, as well as their potential to make a positive contribution to the All Saints’ College community.
Ultimately, the scholarship selection committee considers a range of factors when making their decision, including the applicant’s academic achievements, personal qualities, and potential for future success.
What are the benefits of receiving a scholarship at All Saints College?
Receiving a scholarship at All Saints College provides a range of benefits to the recipient, including:
- Financial support: Scholarships cover some or all of the tuition fees, depending on the type of scholarship.
- Recognition: Being awarded a scholarship is a recognition of the recipient’s academic achievements, talent, and potential.
- Opportunities for growth and development: Scholarships provide opportunities for students to develop their skills and interests through access to specialised training, workshops, and mentorship programs.
- Involvement in a supportive community: Scholarship recipients become part of a community of high-achieving students and are provided with additional support from the school.
- Enhancing future opportunities: A scholarship can enhance the recipient’s future opportunities for further study or employment, as it demonstrates a strong academic record and potential for success.
How long do scholarships last?
The length of scholarships at All Saints College may vary depending on the specific scholarship program.
Some scholarships may be awarded for a single academic year, while others may be renewable for the duration of the student’s time at the school as long as they continue to meet certain eligibility requirements.
What is the deadline for submitting scholarship applications?
The deadline for submitting scholarship applications at All Saints’ College may vary depending on the specific scholarship program.
Generally, scholarship applications are due several months before the start of the school year. It is important to check the specific deadlines for each scholarship program and to submit applications before the stated deadline.
Late applications are typically not accepted, so it is important to ensure that all required materials are submitted on time.