Auchi Polytechnics Post-UTME 2019, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility and Screening Date
Auchi Polytechnic is now selling Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) forms for the 2019/2020 academic session. Auchi Poly Post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements, cut-off mark and how to apply below
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
- Auchi polytechnics cut-off mark: 120
- Application form: N2,000.00 only,
- post UTME screening Closing Date: Thursday 18th July 2019
- Post UTME Screening Date: Tuesday, 16th July 2019
- venue: University Auditorium, main campus
MODE OF SCREENING:
Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB it is done by the screening of results
Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
How to Obtain Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at
www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2019/2020 to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (Bank) to make payment.
Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES: Tuesday, 16th July to Thursday 18th July 2
CHECK ALSO: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2019/2020.
- The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends.