Auchi polytechnics Screening form 2020, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility and Screening Date
Auchi Polytechnic is now selling Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) forms for the 2020/2021 academic session. Auchi Poly Post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements, cut-off mark, and how to apply below
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2020 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Summary of Auchi polytechnics Screening form 2020
- Auchi polytechnics cut-off mark: 120
- Application form: N2,000.00 only,
- Post UTME screening Closing Date: Not yet disclosed
- Post UTME Screening Date: Tuesday, 11th Aug 2020
- Venue: University Auditorium, main campus
MODE OF SCREENING:
Auchi polytechnics Screening form 2019: Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB it is done by the screening of results.
How to Obtain Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Auchi polytechnics Screening form 2019, You can kindly follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2019/2020 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as a password preferably.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
You can also join our whatsapp group on https://chat.whatsapp.com/DCBDTRDklJfEV9OVt3M9tM
- 2020/2021 List of Schools Whose Post Utme Form on Sales
- AUCHI POLYTECHNIC SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE FOR 2020/2021
- AUCHI Polytechnic Courses Offered for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission
- Examination dates: Tuesday, 16th July to Thursday 18th July.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
What’s your take on this? drop your comment box below Nkedugists urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ share button below.
Leave a Comment