Australia Scholarship, In Australia there are many scholarships which are open for international students and some of the scholarships are sponsored by the Australian Institution and Australian Government. The scholarship is available for International students who wish to apply or study in Australia.
On this page, we are going to mention the best Australian scholarship for studying in Australia which any International student can apply for and get admitted. We have two major types of scholarship which are 100 percent legit if you are admitted which are the Australian Government scholarship and the Australian Universities scholarship.
Australia Scholarships Available For International Students
- University of Sydney International Scholarships
- Macquarie University International Scholarships
- Griffith Remarkable Scholarships
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships
- Adelaide Global Excellence Scholarships for International Students
- Flinders International Postgraduate Scholarships
- Charles Darwin University Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
- UNSW International Scholarships
University of Sydney International Scholarships
If you are searching for postgraduate scholarship to apply for kindly check for the University of Sydney who invites candidates that are eligible to undertake a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program at this University to apply for the University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS).
The USydIS will cover tuition fees and living allowance for up to three years with a possibility of one semester’s extension for PhD students.
For 2021 awards, the scholarship was valued at $35,629 per annum. TThe scholarship assists with tuition fees and living costs.
• be a commencing or enrolled international student
• have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
• have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
Commencing students should select the check box to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admission application for your postgraduate research degree.
A separate application is not required. Applications are open all year round. For research periods 1 and 2, 2023, the deadline for University of Sydney International Scholarships is 30 September 2022 For international students.
The official website for the University of Sydney International Scholarships link is drop here for you to apply It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Macquarie University International Scholarships
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University North Ryde campus.
The scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee. It is not renewable.
The scholarships DO NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
Eligibility For Macquarie University International Scholarships
• Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
• Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
• Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2022.
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
The deadline for Macquarie University International scholarship is at least two to three months before Session begins which means Next course starts July 2022 For international students to apply, in order to avoid disappointment, and to give you enough time to organise your student visa.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this Macquarie University International scholarship.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarships
Griffith University is making available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University. The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from the tuition fees for the duration of the program.
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Eligibility For Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
• Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
• Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
• Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 2, or 3 2022.
You must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University and apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship application deadline date for Trimester is 2, 2022 entry is 18 April 2022 and 5 August 2022 for Trimester 3, 2022.
It is important to visit the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships
The Graduate Research Scholarship was established by the University of Melbourne and is awarded to high achieving domestic and international research students. The scholarship benefits include tuition fee waiver, living allowance, relocation grant, and overseas student health cover.
• Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree
• Living allowance of $32,400 per year pro rata (2022 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
• Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
• Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
Eligibility For University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships:
To be eligible for this University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships, you need to have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
Application instructions Australia Scholarship:
If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Adelaide Global Excellence Scholarships for International Students
The University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence International Scholarship is a highly competitive award that rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies. The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fees.
Each Faculty will award only two scholarships of a 50% reduction of the tuition fee to the applicant in their faculty with the highest score above an ATAR of 98 or GPA of 6.8.
Eligibility For Adelaide Global Excellence Scholarships for International Student:
- • Available for students commencing in the period between 2021-2025;
- • Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- • Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- • Available for study in any discipline.
As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- • For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- • For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
Applications are currently closed.
It is not necessary to apply for the 2021-2025 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. No separate scholarship application form is required.
The Adelaide Global Excellence Scholarships for International Student deadline for Semester 2 entry is 13 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Flinders International Postgraduate Scholarships
Flinders International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (FIPRS) are awarded to suitably qualified applicants to pursue a full-time research higher degree at Flinders University – up to two years for a Research Masters degree and up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree. The scholarship covers the international student tuition fees, living allowance, establishment allowance, relocation costs and airfares.
The scholarship covers the international student tuition fees, a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $28,594 (2021 rate), Overseas Health Care cover and an establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares.
The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
Eligibility For Flinders International Postgraduate Scholarship:
• Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
• Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year)
• Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
• Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
• Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship. Please see the conditions of award for full eligibility criteria Here.
Charles Darwin University Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
Charles Darwin University offers a limited number of 25-50% tuition fee scholarships to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
Eligibility For Charles Darwin University Scholarship:
Eligible applicants must:
• Applicant must apply to commence study in Semester 2, 2022
• Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course;
• Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 95% in their highest completed qualification
• Applicant must be an international student paying international student fee;
• Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
Application instructions For Australia Scholarship:
To apply, you must make an application for admissions via Studylink and then submit your scholarship application online using the VCIHAS Application form.
The Deadline date for Charles Darwin University scholarship applications is 30 June 2022 for commencement in Semester 2, 2022.
UNSW International Scholarships
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. The scholarships may provide full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
International Scientia Coursework Scholarship: Full tuition fee or $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program.
Australia’s Global University Award: The scholarship is worth $5,000-10,000 for 1 year.
Eligibility For UNSW International Scholarships:
To be eligible, applicants must be an International student commencing full-time study in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra) in Term 2, 2022.
For the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship, applicants will be assessed on the basis of academic merit, leadership skills (school, workplace or community), extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience) and reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW.
For Australia’s Global University Award, eligible students who have received an offer of admission to UNSW in Term 2, 2022 will be automatically considered. You do not need to submit any specific scholarship application or additional supporting documentation to be considered.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.