BOSU Post Utme Registration is on going for 2023/2024 academic session. Borno State University (BOSU) has issued important details regarding the registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The university has highlighted key dates and requirements that newly admitted students must follow to remain part of the ongoing academic session.
BOSU Post Utme Form Requirement
All Candidates who made Borno State University their 1st choice of institution for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 130 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME 2023/2024.
How To Apply For BOSU Post UTME
All qualified candidates should follow the online application procedure;
- Visit the Borno State University website.
- Click on the “Admissions” section.
- Select “Post-UTME Application” and log in using your JAMB registration number as your username and your surname in lowercase as the password.
- Generate and print the payment slip.
- Proceed to make a payment of 2,000 naira online or at any commercial bank as indicated on the payment slip.
- After completing the payment, return to the University portal.
- Upload a recent passport photograph and complete the application form with the required information.
- Finally, print the Post-UTME Examination Pass and make sure to bring it with you for the screening process.
BOSU POST UTME ONLINE SCREENING DEADLINE
The Post Utme online screening for the 2023/2024 Admission Exercise commences on 6-September-2023 and ends on 31st- October- 2023, Click on the link to download the BOSU Admission Requirements.
All Candidates who apply are strongly advised to Download the BOSU Instructions and check their eligibility before applying. Ensure your O’level/A’level results are uploaded at Jamb caps portal. NOTE: Newly applicants that change their institution will be uploaded after 24hours.
Related Content For You:
- Check Out: Why Jamb has given me admission but school has not?
- How To Check Jamb Caps Accept Admission Status For 2023/2024
- Google Playstore: Quick Method on How to Download Jamb Caps Mobile App
Latest Approved BOSU School Fees
BOSU school fees vary depending on your enrolled program. Check your appropriate program below. The Borno State University BOSU school fees schedule;
BOSU Faculty of Science/Agric
- Indigene – ₦33,000
- Non-Indigene – ₦53,000
- Foreign Students – ₦133,000
BOSU Faculty of Social/Arts Science
- Indigene – ₦30,000
- Non-Indigene – ₦50,000
- Foreign Students – ₦130,000
- Laboratory/Studio Fees/: (Science Education and Mass Communication Students) – ₦3,000.00
- Accommodation (Only students willing to stay on Campus) – ₦25,000.00
- Teaching Practice (Education Students only) – ₦1,500.00
- Late Registration (Defaulting students only) – ₦5,000.00
How To Check BOSU Post Utme Admission Status
The Borno State University has released the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session applicants. If you’ve applied to study at Borno State University, it is essential to verify whether your name has been included in the list of admitted students.
To check your admission status at Borno State University, follow these steps:
- Visit the official portal of Borno State University.
- Select your “Application Type.”
- Enter your accurate JAMB Registration number and password in the designated boxes.
- Finally, click the “sign in” button to access and check your BOSU admission status.
Please ensure that you use the correct information to log in and verify your admission status on the university’s official website.