California Scholarship Federation, If you are in search of a scholarship scheme for you yourself to achieve your professional dream, kindly consider the California scholarship. You might be lucky to have this award scholarship from California if you will be interested kindly read or go through the process on this page,
The California Scholarship Federation (CSF) is an organization that helps parents give their children the opportunity to achieve their dreams. They offer a wide variety of scholarships, ranging from Fellowship Scholarships all the way up to Presidential Scholarships.
Introduction to California Scholarship Federation
If you are asking what is California Scholarship Federation (CSF)? This is a scholarship which is a statewide organization whose mission is to recognize and encourage academic achievement by high school students. Membership in CSF is through high school chapters whose members meet established
California Scholarship Federation Requirements
Eligible students become members by submitting applications based on their report card grades. Membership is for one semester, and membership drives are held each semester within established periods dictated by the State bylaws.
All applicants or Students who are interested in applying for a CSF Life Membership Requirement for Graduation
- Members must have at least 4 semesters of CSF eligibility from the last 5 or 6 semesters,
and must include one semester from the Senior year. This does not include Associate
Membership (9th grade).
CSF Life Membership with Highest Honor Requirement for Graduation:
- Members must have 6 semesters of CSF eligibility. This does not include Associate
Membership (9th grade).
CSF Membership Requirements For Corcoran High
- To maintain active CSF membership status, students must meet the State CSF grade
points (10) requirement.
- Work 20 hours of community service and pay $4 dues for each semester application.
Freshmen Year (2) Associate Membership
Sophomore Year (2)
Senior Year (2)
California Scholarship Federation Benefits
- The benefit for Students who join the CSF can add distinction to resumes and both work and college applications, which makes it look more unique and give you the upper hand among others.
- Students who are members for four of their last six semesters of high school (with at least one semester coming from grades earned during the senior year) earn “Lifetime Membership.”
- Lifetime members are given a gold cord that is worn at graduation that recognizes their consistently strong performance throughout high school.
What Does California Scholarship Federation Do?
Is California Scholarship Federation Worth It
Yes, the California Scholarship Federation is worth it, because it offers great support for your financial status. If you are giving huge support for your cost of tuition, fees, and books for your study in one of the best California colleges or universities, it is a great relief. So it is worth your time and diligence.
California Scholarship Federation Application
All applicant who is interested in the CSF can now apply, for the portal is now open for registration.
The CSF is now accepting applications for the 2023 CA Scholarship Program. The program offers scholarships to high school seniors and recent graduates residing in California.
To be eligible for the program, students must be residents of California and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. They also must submit an application and essay describing why they deserve a scholarship.
California Scholarship Federation Award
If you are asking of the CSF awards, kindly note that the CFS offers scholarships in the following amounts:
- $4,000 nursing scholarship
- $2,500 business/management scholarship
- $1,000 engineering scholarship
- $5,000 merit-based scholarship
- $2,500 general scholarship
How Does California Scholarship Federation Work
This scholarship is mainly for students who are accepted into any of the universities or colleges in California.
The students must first be accepted into a college or university in California. Once enrolled, students can then complete an application form and pay a $50 annual membership fee. Members are also entitled to receive monthly newsletters, access to member-only resources, and discounts on events and products offered by CSF partner organizations.
Each year, CSF awards more than $30 million in scholarships to students throughout the state. To be eligible for a CSF scholarship, applicants must be nominated by their college or university professors and must meet all requirements set forth by the organization.
In addition to academic excellence, nominees must display qualities such as leadership abilities, community service involvement, and financial need.
Is There a Fee to Join CSF?
Dues will only be collected during a student’s senior year if they have attained Lifetime Membership status. The fee charged will cover the cost of materials used to recognize
students at the graduation ceremony.
Can freshmen join CSF?
Freshmen can join CSF using grades earned from either semester of their ninth-grade year, but they are considered “Associate Members” and these semesters of membership do not count towards Lifetime Membership.
Only grades earned from the 10th grade through the 12th grade can be used towards achieving Lifetime Membership.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SEMESTER MEMBERSHIP
Students earn membership in CSF if they apply and have earned 10 (ten) CSF points. Points are earned on grades from the previous semester according to the following scale.
A = 3 CSF points*
B = 1 CSF point*
C = 0 CSF points
D or F in any course, even if not counted for CSF, disqualifies the student from membership
*1 extra point for an A or a B in an AP, IB, or Honors-designated course, not to exceed two such points per semester
- 4 (Four) of the 10 (ten) points must come from List I courses.
- 7 (Seven) of the 10 (ten) points (including the four List I points) must come from List I and II courses. Of course, all seven points may come from List I.
- The last 3 (three) points may come from any list.
- Only 5 (five) courses (or 25 credits) may be used to earn the 10 (ten) points.
Official Website For the California Scholarship Federation Registration
If you are interested in applying for the scholarship awards in California you can visit the official website here for a proper guide, or you can directly get the CFS form here.
Leave a Comment