If you are a candidate who is in search of a change of Jamb Admission letter then you are on the right website because we try to make sure we satisfy our audience with proper information and guidelines.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the latest news on JAMB 2023, kindly subscribe or bookmark our website for us to provide you with it.
Nkedugists understand how students feel whenever JAmb has started giving admission to various universities to students, that is why we make sure any article we published is always the best option. Below are what candidates are asking on our social media which we take note of before publishing the Jamb admission Letter, which are;
- Jamb Admission printing letter
- JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal
- Jamb Admission Letter 2023
- Change of Jamb Admission printing letter
- Have Jamb started given Admission?
- How do I check my JAMB admission status?
- How do I accept or reject an admission offer via JAMB CAPS?
- Has JAMB started giving admission to Students?
- JAMB admission status on your JAMB profile
If you are a JAMB candidate who has these questions in mind, You will see the straightforward procedure for changing your JAMB admission letter as well as how to accept or reject an admission offer if you have been given one. Kindly click on the links attached to the headline above. To check how to change your Jamb admission letter, Just follow the steps below.
INSTRUCTION: CHANGE OF ADMISSION LETTER
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin, and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the sidebar
5. Once selected, the menu item “Application for Admission Letter” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill out the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
13. Click Submit to complete your application
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for the submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen. In case you are having an issue changing your jamb admission letter, you can easily tell us.
What’s your take on this? drop your comment in the box below. Nkedugists urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ share button below.