Correction of Change of Jamb name: If you are a candidate who is in search of correction of change of Jamb Name then you are on the right website because we try to make sure we satisfy our audience with proper information and guidelines.
The truth is, we are not perfect as a human which means that mistake is bound to occur in our life. Most times the mistake happened when we are at our peak, and when we are been more careful not to make mistakes, or in an important event.
As many candidates who participated in the Jamb registration and you have issues with your name during the Jamb process of registration, don’t get yourself stressed out because Nkedugists are here for you. The only thing you need now is money to correct your mistake in the cyber cafe.
If you want to correct the change of Jamb name by yourself, you can because we have made it possible for students to fix their mistakes. If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the latest news on JAMB 2023, kindly subscribe or bookmark our website for us to provide you with it. Now let’s get started with the correction of the change of Jamb Name.
You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details.
- To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin, and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the sidebar
- Once selected, the menu item “Names” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed in the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, your details will now appear.
- Please provide the new information in the boxes provided.
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
In case you are having an issue changing your jamb name, you can easily tell us. Nkedugists is the nearest closer friend you can think of right now be free to talk to us.
What’s your take on this? drop your comment in the box below. Nkedugists urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ share button below.