Commonwealth scholarships for all interested applicants who are searching for the Commonwealth’s scholarship for undergraduate or postgraduate programmes can kindly check here for the commonwealth scholarship that is affordable and beneficial to you.
The benefit of Commonwealth scholarships is that they enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development and degrees, which also give financial support to candidates who can’t afford to study in the UK.
This commonwealth scholarship programme is designed to attract outstanding talent to UK universities whilst also supporting sustainable development overseas.
If you want to apply for a Commonwealth Scholarship for international students, you must be a citizen or permanent resident of a Commonwealth country. You also need to have an undergraduate honors degree of at least upper second class (2:1). If you wish to study for a Ph.D., you will need an appropriate master’s degree too.
How Do I Get Commonwealth Scholarship?
Getting Commonwealth Scholarship for your study depends on your country, most countries are limited for this commonwealth scholarship. So kindly find out if your country is shortlisted.
Most of the major commonwealth Scholarships are funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), with the aim of contributing to the UK’s international development aims and wider overseas interests, supporting excellence in UK higher education, and sustaining the principles of the Commonwealth.
The CSC (Commonwealth Scholarship Commission) offers the following scholarships and fellowships programmes for international students which are;
For Low and Middle-Income Countries
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
Commonwealth Shared Master’s Scholarships
Commonwealth Distance Learning Master’s Scholarships
Commonwealth Split-site Ph.D. Scholarships
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships
For Least Developed Countries and Fragile States
Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships
For any participating high-income Commonwealth country
High-income Ph.D. Scholarships
Who Can Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 -2024?
If you want to apply and you’re asking who can apply for the scholarship kindly answer ‘yes’ to the following 4 criteria, you are eligible to apply:
- Candidates must be a citizen of a country that is open for commonwealth scholarship.
- You must be a candidate who is eligible to undertake an approved program of study.
- Candidates must be aged 15 to 64 years at the commencement of study.
- Candidates must be new students or in the first year of their study program.
Commonwealth Scholarships at King’s College London – UK
If you are searching for the best University in London to study with a scholarship, then apply to King’s College London is one of the best universities in London. The King’s College London entrance scholarship is now open to all international students who wish to apply for a scholarship to study in London.
All applicants from the Commonwealth’s least developed and lower-middle-income nations are eligible for two awards to fund their full-time study on a few of King’s Master’s programs in 2023–2024.
University Of King’s College International Entrance Scholarship 2023
The 2023/24 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Scheme (CSSS) awards at King’s College London are open to students applying for any of the following Master’s programmes only:
- MRes Clinical Research
- MSc Palliative Care
The University of King’s College London is currently accepting applications for Master’s programs admission for the fall 2023 intake. The University of King’s College Scholarship is a well-known and recognise scholarship, for all international applicants who wish to apply are to follow the criteria which are
- Candidates must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country or be a British Protected Person.
- Candidates must be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country before the applicants can be consider
- Candidates must be available to start their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
- The year September 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honors standard, or a lower second-class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be unable to afford to study in a UK university without this Scholarship
- Apply as instructed (see ‘Application Process’ below) and have provided all supporting documentation in the required format by the given deadlines.
Eligible Countries Qualified For Commonwealth Scholarships at King’s College London Are
- Papua New Guinea.
- Sierra Leone.
- Sri Lanka.
King’s College London International Entrance Scholarship Deadline Date
All applicant begins their registration to apply for the scholarship on or before December 2022. This means all applicants should be able to complete an application form and submit it by the closing date of 13th December 2022.
By the deadline of 16:00 (UK Time) on 13 December 2022, apply to the CSC via the CSC’s online application system. For further details, click here.
By the deadline of 17:00 (UK Time) on 06 January 2023, submit a complete King’s College London online admissions application for the MRes Clinical Research or MSc Palliative Care.
Official Website For University of King’s College London Scholarship Registration
If you are interested in applying for the University of King’s College London international scholarship you can visit the official website at Kings college university scholarship here for a proper guide.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time for scholarships 2022, Canada scholarship, Australia scholarship, or free USA scholarship for international students that is available, kindly subscribe or bookmark our website for more updates.
Leave a Comment