Dominion University Post Utme: Dominion University Portal is anchored on excellent teaching, learning, and innovative research. It aims to provide intuitive inter-disciplinary development of generational leaders, relevant in all global spheres.
The University, located at City of Faith, KM 24, Ibadan – Lagos-Expressway, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, prides itself in its robust academic curriculum, eco-friendly environment well suited to learning, friendly and professional workforce, sound character and values aimed towards building a culture of academic and social excellence.
OFFICIAL DOMINION SCHOOL FEES TOTAL BREAK DOWN
If you just want to inquire and you are not an aspirant of Dominion University school fees for both fresh and returning students this is the right place. Here is the complete breakdown if you have chosen Dominion University as your preferred choice of Institution during the UTME registration. Dominion University School Fees is between N430,000 to N450,000.
OFFICIAL DOMINION SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT METHODS
100% one-time payment
PAYMENT OPTION 2:
- First installment: 60% – (This part payment is to be made upon admission of candidates)
- Second Installment 20% – ( The second installment is to be made before commencement of first semester examinations)
- Third Installment 20% – (The last installment must be paid upon resumption of the second semester)
PAYMENT OPTION 3:
- First installment: 40% – (This part payment is to be made upon admission of the candidate)
- Second Installment 20% – ( The second installment is to be made before the commencement of first semester examinations).
- Third Installment 20% – (The third installment must be paid upon resumption of the second semester)
- Fourth Installment 20% – (The final installment must be paid before commencement of second-semester examinations).
- Nigerian University Admission Requirement For 2020/2021
- Easiest University Courses that will Gain You Admission in 2020/2021
- NKedugists Wednesday Gist On E-learning In MOUAU Discussion
DOMINION UNIVERSITY ACCREDITED COURSES OFFERED
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
To be eligible, candidates:
- must have participated in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB’sminimum requirement
- must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE LEVEL or its equivalent
- the required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to the course of study.
How to Apply
- For manual registration click here to download the APPLICATION FORM and start the Admission process.
- For Online registration “proceed to fill the Application form“
If you have any questions or maybe there is a message you want to pass across especially on this article published here, please be free to drop or ask in our comment box below because we are here for you and to assist all students who want to make it. Thanks for reading.
If actually, this formation is helpful to you kindly share it to your friends and relative by using via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google+