English Language Scheme Of Work For JSS1 – First Second and Third-term can be accessed by school teachers, directors, and students. The Nigerian Ministry of Education has recently introduced a unified scheme of work for Mathematics in Junior Secondary Schools 1 (JSS 1).
This scheme of work has been approved for use in all schools, whether government or privately owned, to prepare students for the West African Junior Secondary Certificate Examination.
Our platform now offers access to the government-approved scheme of work for JSS 1 -3 Mathematics. This unified scheme of work covers all topics from the first to the third term, including the introduction and revision of the previous term, midterm breaks, revision, examination, and vacation.
Given that the government has approved this scheme of work for all Junior Secondary schools in Nigeria, it is essential for schools to adopt it.
This updated scheme for JSS 1 English Language is applicable to all states in Nigeria, making it a valuable resource for both private and government-owned schools. Therefore, we highly recommend that schools utilize this scheme of work as it contains the approved curriculum.
The scheme of work for JSS 1 English Language that has been approved by the federal government is being uniformly used across all states in Nigeria, including the southern, eastern, and northern regions. This means that the same scheme of work is being implemented throughout the country for the benefit of all students.
The scheme of work for junior secondary schools in Nigeria, covering JSS1 to JSS3 for subjects such as Mathematics, English Language, Basic Science, Social Studies, and Business Studies, follows a uniform structure across various states and major cities in Nigeria, including Lagos, Edo, Enugu Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kano State, Cross River, Imo, Delta State, Anambra, River State, and others.
On this page, we are going to be giving out the Federal Government scheme of work for JSS 1 English Language only. You can check out the Jss 2 and Jss3 English Language scheme on our page.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCHEME OF WORK FOR JSS1 1st, 2nd and 3rd TERM
- Introduction to speech production Vocabulary associated with building portative’s Introduction to literature 1 functions
- The discounted fish Vowel / / and /D/ Vocabulary associated with transport Genres of literature-prose and poetry
- Adjectives Consonants /f/ and /v/
- How to make a candle stand
- Feature of drama as a genre of literature
- Vowels / /
- Vocabulary associated with home and family figure of speech
- Writing composition using simple sentences /paragraphing
- The simple English sentence
- Vowels /i/ and /s/
- Poem analysis
- Consonant /p/ and /b/
- Noun phrases and quantifies
- The zeal for secondary school on the day school began
- Vocabulary associated with the school
- Informal letters
- Play analysis of ‘Tears of a Bride”
- Consonants /t/ and /d/
- Hard work has a reward
- Play analysis of ‘Tears of a Bride’ By Oyekunle Oyedeli
SCHEME OF WORK FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE JSS 1 (SECOND TERM)
- Subject and object pronouns and possession
- Debate writing
- Vocabulary associated with the market
- literary appreciation
- Vowels/u:/ and / /
- Singular and plural verbs
- The verb phrase
- Vocabulary associated with water transfer
- Vocabulary associated with rail transport
- Vowel s / / and / /
- Narrative essay
- Adverbs and adverbials
- Consonants /k/ and /g/
- Consonant clusters
- Vocabulary associated with farming thematic analysis
The founding of Benin Kingdom
- Compound sentence
- Vocabulary associated with agriculture
- Figure of speech
- Vowel / /
- Letter writing
- Informal letters
- Simple sentences
- Consonants /ts/ / /
SCHEME OF WORK FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE JSS 1 (THIRD TERM)
- Punctuation marks – Hyphen, colon, Brackets and apostrophe
- Vocabulary associated with Islamic religions vowel
- Complex Sentences relative clauses
- Register associated with government and polities
- Consonant /o/ and / /
- Tears of a bride
- Future Tenses
- Vowel /e/
- Apostrophes ( )
- The police
- Tears of a Bride continued
- Report writing
- Consonants / / and / /
- Vocabulary associated with corruption
- Poetry “My Mother”
- Preposition in phrases of time
- Capital letters
- Reading from main ideas
- Wrong decision
- Duration – while+ clauses, until + phrases
- Vocabulary associated with cultism
- The taxi driver
- Week 7:
- Complex sentences adverbial clauses vowel / /
Vowel / /
- The use of semi colons c: y
- Dramat : C prose
- Consonants / / and / /
- Writing a diary
How to Purchase The Complete Federal Scheme Of Work For JSS 1 -3
Make a payment of #1500 to the following account number for the Current Federal Scheme Of Work For ENGLISH LANGUAGE which consists of all the term.
Account Name – Momoh Andrew Annoghena
Bank – Access Diamond Bank
Account Number – 0039294653
After payment, send a screenshot of your payment receipt to 09076251767 on Whatsapp or Nkedugist@gmail.com for confirmation and you will quickly get your past questions.
We have the complete and up-to-date Federal Scheme Of Work For the English Language for these categories packed for you. The moment you pay and the proof was shown on Whatsapp you get your Current Federal Scheme Of Work For the English Language in pdf format immediately.