Fawell & Fawell Out-of-State Student Scholarship is indeed a prestigious opportunity for students looking to pursue their studies in their field of discipline.
In the contemporary world, college students face a host of challenges. Not only are they burdened with the exorbitant costs of tuition, but they also grapple with steep increases in expenses like housing and transportation.
As a result, many students find themselves struggling to meet these financial demands while striving to obtain a quality education and pursue their career aspirations.
For students who opt to attend colleges far from their hometowns or states, these challenges are compounded, leading to heightened financial burdens and anxieties about their ability to cope with these circumstances.
At Fawell & Fawell, they empathize with the difficulties faced by students who choose to study in states or regions distant from their homes, and they have established a scholarship program designed to offer them support.
The Fawell & Fawell Out-of-State Student Scholarship is aimed at providing financial assistance to these students.
They Fawell & Fawell Scholarship grant $1,000 per semester to deserving students who are pursuing educational opportunities in locations beyond the state where they completed high school or where their parents currently reside.
Scholarship recipients can utilize this funding to cover their tuition, housing, educational expenses, or transportation costs.
Fawell and Fawell Scholarship Program Deadline
If you are planning to apply for the Fawell & Fawell Out-of-State Student Scholarship, please see the eligibility criteria and application instructions below. The deadline to apply for the Spring 2024 scholarship is February 19, 2024.
Eligibility Criteria for Fawell and Fawell Scholarship
Who Qualifies? To be eligible for the scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Enroll in or receive admission to a college or university situated in a state different from the one in which they completed high school or distinct from their parents’ current residence.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher based on their most recent academic semester.
- Attain the age of 17 or older.
- Possess U.S. citizenship or hold lawful permanent resident status
Fawell and Fawell Scholarship Application Requirements
- Students can apply for the scholarship by submitting the form below. An applicant must provide identifying information showing that they are an out-of-state student, as well as proof of enrollment and documentation of their GPA.
- Documents that can be submitted to show that the requirements have been met include an acceptance letter and an academic transcript.
- Applicants must also submit an essay of at least 200 to 300 words that answers the following prompt.
How Fawell and Fawell Evaluate Applications
Every application they receive undergoes thorough scrutiny to verify compliance with all prerequisites. Our assessment encompasses the following key aspects:
- Adherence to Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- They evaluate whether the student fulfills the criteria necessary to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Originality and Creativity in Responses:
- They gauge the originality and creative thinking displayed in their responses to the provided questions.
- Quality of Essay Composition and Organization:
- They assess the overall quality, cohesiveness, and organization of the submitted essay.