The governing body of Federal College of Education (FCE) Obudu has officially announced the availability of its 2023/2024 admission form, extending a warm invitation to eligible and eager candidates interested in becoming part of this prestigious institution to apply for the post utme.
In this article, we will cover aspects of FCE Obudu Post UTME and Direct Entry screening application for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This includes details on how to apply for the FCE Obudu Post UTME form online through the FCE portal, the associated application fee, and the deadline for submission.
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OBUDU MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicants must possess a minimum entry qualification of four (4) O’Level Credits and a Pass in a relevant subject at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent and a minimum of 100 scores at 2022/2023 UTME.
- Only candidates who participated in the 2023 UTME with the appropriate subject combinations and have achieved a minimum score of 100 are qualified to take part in the admission screening process.
- Prospective candidates should be aware that they need to change their institution of choice to Federal College of Education, Abeokuta, as their first choice on the JAMB website before proceeding with the online registration for the admission screening exercise, provided they meet the above requirements.
Federal College Of Education OBUDU Post Utme Cut-Off Mark
Candidates who took the UTME and obtained a minimum cutoff score of 100 are eligible to apply for the NCE programs. Conversely, those who participated in the current UTME and attained a cut-off score of 140 can apply for the available FCE Degree Programs.
Step-by-Step Procedure for Applying for Federal College Of Education OBUDU
- Log on to the College website or click here
- Fill in your bio-data and make payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE FEE of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only through PAYSTACK using either ATM or Bank Account Number (if you use Account Number, a code will be sent to your phone). Please enter the code to complete the payment.
- Complete the online Registration Form by filling in your results.
- Candidates are to bring the following to the Admissions Office for the
1. Printed online registration form
2. Printed payment receipt sent to your e-mail
3. All results (SSE/GCE/NECO etc.)
4. UTME Result Slip
5. Printout of JAMB Change of Institution/Course for candidates that
did not pick the College as Institution of First Choice.
Federal College Of Education OBUDU Admission Requirements
Prospective candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for admission:
- Possess a minimum of five O’level Credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent.
- These credits should be obtained in relevant subjects, either in one or two sittings.
Federal College Of Education OBUDU Post Utme Deadline Date
The official deadline date for the university’s post-UTME application is [online application]. Please ensure that you complete and submit your application before this date to be considered for admission. Late applications may not be accepted, so it is important to adhere to the specified deadline.
Programs Offered at Federal College Of Education OBUDU
Here below are the lists of high-quality NCE courses offered by the Federal College of Education, Obudu:
Faculty of Education
Physical & Health Education
Education/Christian Religious Studies
Educational Technology/Christian Religious Studies
Educational Technology/Social Studies
Educational Technology/Political Science
Educational Administration & Planning/Mathematics
Educational Administration & Planning/English
Educational Administration & Planning/Christian Religious Studies
Educational Administration & Planning/French
Educational Administration & Planning/Social Studies
Educational Administration & Planning/Biology
Educational Administration & Planning/Chemistry
Educational Administration & Planning/Physics
Educational Administration & Planning/Economics
Educational Administration & Planning/Geography
Educational Administration & Planning/Political Science
Guidance & Counselling/Mathematics
Guidance & Counselling/English
Guidance & Counselling/Christian Religious Studies
Guidance & Counselling/French
Guidance & Counselling/Social Studies
Guidance & Counselling/Biology
Guidance & Counselling/Chemistry
Guidance & Counselling/Physics
Guidance & Counselling/Economics
Guidance & Counselling/Geography
Guidance & Counselling/Political Science
Adult & Continuing Education/Mathematics
Adult & Continuing Education/English
Adult & Continuing Education/Christian Religious Studies
Adult & Continuing Education/French
Adult & Continuing Education/Social Studies
Adult & Continuing Education/Biology
Adult & Continuing Education/Chemistry
Adult & Continuing Education/Physics
Adult & Continuing Education/Economics
Adult & Continuing Education/Geography
Adult & Continuing Education/Political Science
We highly recommend aspiring candidates to grasp this opportunity and enroll in the approved leading institutions. This comprehensive information is a trustworthy guide to assist you in effortlessly navigating the registration process.
Thank you for reading. We would greatly appreciate it if you could share this information with your friends and family.