First Bank Online Transfer: For you to transfer money to another bank using first bank transfer USSD Code definitely you must have register for transfer code for first bank before you can operate with this system of transferring.
The truth is that the world is growing so rapidly when it comes to technology. So you don’t have to go to any first bank branch before you can make any transactions.
Most time, you get stocked out and end up stressing yourself. Thanks to First Bank Plc for making it possible for all users to carry out their respective transactions right from the comfort of their home.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY TO ANOTHER BANK USING THE FIRST BANK TRANSFER CODE
After you have registered for the USSD code, the next thing I know you will want to do is sending money from your Bank account. kindly Follow these steps to transfer money using the FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service in Nigeria:
- Dial the shortcode *894#.
- Enter exactly the amount of money you would want to transfer from your bank account.
- Next, enter the account number you want to send the money to.
- Select the beneficiary bank
- Now, confirm the amount you are transferring to the other bank account.
- Enter the beneficiary name.
- Enter your First Bank Five (5) digit PIN you created during the registration.
- Select the account to debit the money from.
- Check if all the information you have entered is correct before you send the money.
- If you identify any mistakes, then cancel the transaction.
- Press the send button if all the information is correct.
Nkedugist advise individual who want to transfer money online to another bank using USSD code, should have it mind that the moment you press the send button you can’t cancel it or redo it back.
If you have any issues while trying using the First bank online transfer method, Nkedugists we really appreciate to drop your challenges via the comment session below so that Nkedugists team can help you out.
If actually, this formation is helpful to you kindly share it to your friends and relative who also are students or aspirant using via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google+