First bank recharge code to buy Airtime: Do you know that you can transfer airtime from your bank to your sim using your bank transfer code? The truth is things are now getting better each day considering the fact that customers can now stay right from the comfort of their homes pressing their phone and get things done easily.
Nkedugists team get your back, we will be sharing with you all on the detailed information you should know about How to buy airtime using your first bank transfer code, and how to use first bank transfer code to airtime to another phone number. just kindly follow and read down to know how you can use it.
How To Use First Bank Transfer Code to Buy Airtime To Your Phone Number In Nigeria (*894#)
After you have registered for the USSD banking service, many options are available to you, including buying airtime from your First Bank account. If you want to purchase airtime from your bank account to your own number, then follow these steps provided:
- Dial the Shortcode *894*Amount#, then press the send button.
- Enter your PIN.
- Press the send button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to buy the airtime.
If you want to transfer airtime worth 800 Naira to your own phone number let say o8137845690, then dial this code *894*800*08137845690#.
- How To Transfer Money to Another Bank Using the FirstBank Transfer USSD Code
- Simple Way To Make Payment Bills Online with MoneyGram
- MoneyGram Mobile App on Google Play Review and Download
How To Use First Bank Transfer Code to Buy Airtime To Another Phone Number In Nigeria (*894#)
If you want to buy airtime to another phone number, then follow these steps:
- Dial *894# on the phone number connected to your First Bank account.
- Select the recharge amount you want to transfer.
- On the next screen, enter the phone number you are sending the airtime to.
- Enter your PIN.
- You can also dial this code: *894*Amount*Phone Number#. After that, you need to enter your PIN. when everything is successful, the airtime will be deposited on the phone number.
For example, if you wish to load airtime of 600 Naira on the phone number 08137845690, then the code to dial is *894*600*08137845690#.
- You must know that you need to use the phone number you used to register the FirstBank USSD banking service to perform this operation.
- No refund of fund back to your bank account when the airtime have been deliver, so you need to be sure when transferring the airtime.
- Avoid been addicted of transferring of airtime using your bank to recharge so that it won’t custom you.
- If you are having any issues while using “first bank recharge code to buy Airtime” kindly ask someone to help you in other not to be block.
If actually, this formation is helpful to you kindly share it to your friends and relative who also are students or aspirant using via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google+