fbpx

Nkedugists Discussion: Can I change My Course After Writing Post Utme?

Educational News On Jamb, Post-Utme and Universities Forums NKEDUGISTS DISCUSSION ON INSTITUTION Nkedugists Discussion: Can I change My Course After Writing Post Utme?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nkedugist
    Keymaster

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/nkedotqd/nkedugists.com.ng/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

Are you a student who is in search of the chance you get for changing your course After Post Utme? If so, you are welcome here because, in this Forum, Nkedugist gets the answer to this issue, just relax and enjoin to read this article calmly as we will discuss what you need to know about the change of course, and how it affects or concerns post utme.

Many candidates have been asking us if it is possible to change course after getting admission. If you have always followed my education guides, you will notice my way of expressing my point and bring reasons to answers. I will also make you know of the reasons for the answers I will give here also.

Can I change My Course After Writing Post Utme?

The truth is YES. You can do a change of course after post utme has been conducted, can now be done as many times as possible provided you’re ready to pay for that.

There are two reasons why you can change your course which are;

• Universities separately conduct their separate change of course for candidates who do not meet the required departmental cut off points after the conduction of post utme exercise.
    • University change, of course, is to give opportunities to candidates who may not have gotten their departmental cut off marks but still meet another department’s cut off mark. With this, they can opt for other departments and get admission.

If you’re in doubt that the university may not give you admission into the new course if you change after the post UTME, be rest assure that you will be given admission if you join the merit lists.

There is an END date or time to changing institutions but not to change courses. Some institutions will instruct JAMB to stop accepting changes to them as soon as they start their post UTME registration. It’s not applicable to all the schools though. Some will still be accepting changes to them until the admission year ends.

This page is Nkedugists Forum where issues are been solved and opinion is exchange, don’t be left out you can express your mind by making the Forum Active by contributing ideals. we advise any students who read this article should kindly tell us Which Universities that do not write Post Utme.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.