The management is inviting suitably qualified candidates who chose the Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and participated in the screening exercise that FUTO Supplementary Admission Form for 2020/2021 is not on sales yet as of the time this post was published
A Supplementary exam is an additional exam or other forms of assessment that may be approved for a student in the following circumstances: A student who has come close to passing a subject and meets the relevant College guidelines for awarding a supplementary exam.
Also Read: Is it true that Jamb will be using National Identity Management Number(NIM) in 2020?
Who is to Purchase the Supplementary form?
If your name is not shortlisted in the admitted list or you are not among those whose names did not appear in the Futo First Batch admission list as well as the Second Batch? No need to be scared or hopeless about that, because this form is another opportunity for you to change your course to a simpler related course.
REASONS WHY PURCHASE SUPPLEMENTARY FORM
Many universities that are found in Nigeria always have the supplementary form as another alternative means to admit some candidates.
courses in a various university in Nigeria are very competitive no matter how small you think the course is because of the population of student that does apply in every academic session
for instant, check a situation whereby your jamb cut off mark and post utme point did not reach the university ADMISSION cut off mark because of the high number of student who is competitive for the course, so those ones who have high point will be given admission while you that do not have the exact point will not gain admission.
So for you not to lose out entirely of not gaining admission that year another alternative is to get the Supplementary form to change your former course to another lower course that your point reach in other for your admission list name be posted in the second or third admission batch
IS IT COMPULSORY? many students will be asking if is compulsory, No is not compulsory but to be on the safe side and for you to gain admission is better to Purchase it.
WHEN DO WE PURCHASE IT? the time supplementary form do be on sales is after the concluded post utme and the release of first batch admission list result, so before the second batch the supplementary form will be out
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission Form for 2020/2021.
- Go to https://portal.futo.edu.ng/ApplicationsInfo.aspx.
- Click on 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal and Repeat Steps
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
- That the closing date for the online registration for the supplementary application is not yet online but you can subscribe for free to get every single update ;
- That candidates who did not participate in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Leave a Comment