How To Apply For Npower Recruitment: N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based.
What is Npower and How To Apply For Npower Recruitment?
Npower is a job creation and empowerment intiative of the federal government under the social investment programme. Npower empower young nigerians with life long skills and tools to make a difference in their livesand communities.
The program involves the deployment of 500,000 trained graduates who will assist to improve the inadequacies in the nation’s public services in education health and civic education.
The aim of Npower is to; reduce the rate of unemployment in Nigeria, to introduce a system that would speed up entrepreneurial and technical skills, to introduce solutions to ailing public services and diversification of government policy.
Check the Requirements And Eligibility For NPower 2020/2021 Recruitment
- First you nationality matters, you have to be Nigerian by birth
- Your age matters too, you should be between 18 to 35 years of age.
- You must be willing to work and contribute your quota to nation building
- For those who are graduates,you must have the least minimum requirements which is O level credentials and BSc or HND degree
- Finally you should be unemployed by the time you are submitting your application.
- You must have a valid BVN number
- You must have a valid phone number and email address
Easy ways On How To Apply For Npower Recruitment 2020/2021
- Once you meet the above requirements, and you are sure that you are not receiving salary from any where then log on to www.portal.npower.gov.ng
- Make sure you create an account, that’s only when you can access the application form.
After sending your application online via Www.Portal.Npower.Gov.Ng, you should wait a little for an aptitude test that will be announced on a particular date. There will be a screening that will come up for each and every candidate that have applied.
Successful candidates will be contacted to come up for verification and other exercises.
All you need to do is to ensure and try your best that you are among those who will participate in all screening, verification and assessment process.
Please note that at the verification level you all will have to come with your documents, credentials and other valid means of identification which will pass through proper verification to check if you have those qualifications you said you have.
With the aid from N-power Nigeria health, graduates who are currently unemployed are empowered and elevated to success while paving the way for responsible and official public health care system.
Potential Job Opportunities In Npower Recruitment 2020/2021
- Health Education Specialist
- Public Relations Manager
- Health Promotion Coordinator
- Health Service Manager
- Social worker and Counselor
- Health Research Analyst
- Breastfeeding Support Coordinator
- Health Department Administrator
- Government Policy Analyst
- Displaced Persons Coordinator
- HIV/AIDS coordinator
- Community Health Worker
- Research Analyst
- Field Investigator
- Project Manager in Public Health
N-Power 2020/2021 job General Requirements
- You must be up to 18 years of age when applying.
- You must not exceed 35 years of age when applying
- If you are not from Nigeria then there is no need applying
- If you claim you are a graduate then you must present your HND or BSc or it equivalent.
- You also need to present your nysc certification.
The federal government have the interest of all Nigerians at heart that is the reason why they have to provide slots for Unemployed to fit in. If you know that you have any degree certificate, we advice you to apply maybe heaven might decide to smile on you by giving you success. It is real and paying give it a try.