How to create jamb ePINS 2020? Many candidates are all having this question in mind on how to create a Jamb profile code? What is Jamb ePIN number? but have not yet still get the answer on this issue, Nkedugist have decided to provide answers to all of your questions.
Jamb profile code is it compulsory?
The thing is that without you first generating a Jamb Profile Code note, you will not be able to get the registration ePIN. This means that the first step to completing your JAMB registration is to first get your JAMB profile code.
Now let’s see the step by step process of creating JAMB Profile Code and get ePINS for 2020 registration.
What is Jamb ePINS Number?
Truth is said, many students don’t really know about this because they feel that giving the required money for the jamb form everything is set, not knowing that the ePIN number is what jamb uses to access your Jamb creation profile. Anyone without the ePin number can’t have an account profile with Jamb.
Simple Way To Create JAMB Profile Code Via SMS
- The Candidate are to Sends his/her Full Name such as
- Use the Candidate Mobile number which have not been used before.
- A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN.
This should be a maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names to JAMB short code of 55019. For instance, ANNOGHENA JAMES IKIAMOSIMHE sent to 55019 that is what you are expected to do.
Check Related Article:
- Is JAMB mock exam compulsory for 2020/2021?
- Official JAMB CBT Accredited Centres In Anambra State for 2020/2021
- THE LATEST UNIVERSITIES THAT BEST STUDY MEDICINE
How To Retrieve Your Profile Code Incase of Mistake/Loss
Are you a candidate or CBT operator who made a mistake during the registration of the candidate name? Then don’t worry because Jamb creation can be corrected, kindly resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middle name” to 55019
For you to retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019
- Each candidate One Cell (mobile) number (SIM) can be used by one candidate only. The Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2020 Application, Examination/Admission.
- Make sure that your code is used to get your ePIN.
You are free to drop your comment about how you feel with this post or maybe probably ask your questions in our comment box below which will we answer the moment we see it.