If you are looking for a way to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR), a 12-digit code number that is electronically generated. Get yourself relaxed for the simple method is shown below;
- Kindly visit the Noun portal at https://application.nou.edu.ng/
- After the portal get open, click on Make Payment On Remita Link
- Then proceed by clicking on “PAY WITH REMITA.”
- Click on the ‘Submit button And Generate Remita Payment Reference Button (RRR).’
- Once you have generated the Remita Payment Reference button, write down the displayed Payment Reference Number (RRR)
- Go To Any Commercial Bank Branch To Make Payment.
- After you have made a successful payment, go to the Applicant Login Page:http://application.nou.edu.ng/ApplicantLogin.aspx and Login With Your Username and Password.
How To Re-Print Noun Admission Letter
Reprint noun admission letter: If you want to reprint the NOUN admission letter is relatively easy. All you would be required to print your NOUN Admission letter reflecting your examination schedule is your registration number. Follow the steps outlined below for the process
- Visit www.nouonline.net
- Click on apply for admission and select undergraduate program
- Click on Re-prints
- At this stage, you will have to select your year of admission, e.g, 2022/1
- As it takes you to another new page where you have to fill in your details such as Enter RRR, Enter Unique ID
- Then click on submit