If you are a student who is in search of how to get an easy scholarship to study abroad Whether you’re getting ready to enroll or you are continuing to pursue your degree, knowing how to get a scholarship will help you pay for your education.
Do you know that getting scholarships is a great way to afford college and decrease student debt? But, in such a competitive environment, what are the best ways to go about doing so?
Nkedugists, we help to get you free study abroad scholarship notifications on your email – this means, you won’t have to visit and spend hours Googling for the information you may never find.
Actually many students have been searching for how to get scholarship but up till now they have not yet still get one but don’t worry we are going to help you.
Some websites with quality scholarship offers may be buried within the 50th pages on Search engine index and who have that patience to search to that extent. let get started.
Recommended Link for You:
- Online Australia Awards Scholarship For Undergraduate/Post-graduates
- NNPC/Total Scholarships Application form 2020/2021 Session
Are you a Students in search of how to get an easy scholarship to Study Abroad?
Let’s take a look at some useful tips on how to get yourself a scholarship to study abroad:
- Kindly visit https://www.google.com.ng/alerts or click here : Note that You must have a Gmail account to use this alert so it is advisable to signup for a Gmail if you don’t have.
Once the address opened, you will see a page that looks like the first image below. As you can see, I have created 12 alerts.
- Select the kind of scholarship you want, by typing in the scholarship alert you want to receive. As you can see on the image, I typed Scholarship in Canada. That’s not all.
- If you check step 2 image, beside the Create alert button, there is a Show options. Click on the Show options and you will see a drop like the image below.
I choose Nigeria as my region which simply means I’m living in Nigeria and I want an alert for a scholarship to study in Canada. Any scholarship alert I receive in my Gmail will be a scholarship that accepts Nigerian student. After the setup, click Create alert.
You can create many alerts and can also Google alert for other things aside from getting notifications for scholarships.
Nkedugists Advice to all Interested Students who want to know how to apply for a scholarship
It is just Like playing a game, you can’t win if you don’t buy a ticket. Scholarships work the same way in that you have to put in the effort and search for the right one to apply to in order to be awarded.
There are several different and relatively simple ways to go about finding the scholarship that is right for you apart from the one we show you. If you are still interested to search for more here’s a few ways to do it:
- Search databases and online
- Register for a Scholarship Search ( this have been done here)
- Talk to counselors
- Fill out a FAFSA (Federal Student Aid) even if you don’t need it because some scholarships will require it
- Talk to friends and family
- Talk to people on forums like Facebook and Quora
- Ask the university you are wanting to apply to
- Look for companies that will sponsor you
If you have any issue with this article published here, kindly drop us your complain in our comment box below. Thanks for reading.