Canada Scholarship

How to Immigrate from Saudi Arabia to Canada – You Can Apply Now

Canada Student Visa and permit
Written by Admin

How to Immigrate from Saudi Arabia to Canada is a lovely destination because it’s immigrant-friendly and culturally diverse with many opportunities.

Many People move to Canada for different reasons such as to receive quality education degrees, job opportunities and to provide a better life for themselves and their families which is the most important duty of anyone.

If you are from Saudi Arabia and would like to move to Canada from Saudi Arabia this year, kindly follow up on this procedure on how to immigrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia in 2023.

Easy Steps Method On How to Apply For Canada Visa

It is so easy now to immigrate to Canada because the Canadian government has developed a number of immigration programs that you can apply through as immigrant. We have over 100 immigration programs and visas available but we are going to shortlist 4 of them.

  • Provincial Nomination Program (PNP)
  • Family Sponsorship
  • Express Entry Programs
  • Student Permit

Provincial Nomination Program (PNP)

You can Immigrate from Canada to Saudi Arabia through the process of the Provincial nomination program, this process allows you to apply for Express Entry through a particular province in Canada.

This PNP process is perfect for Saudi skilled workers who do not have enough CRS points, and as such, have little to no chance of being invited to apply for permanent residency.

You will need to have a good point from CRS because the Canadian provinces have their nomination from picking foreign skilled workers to fill their labor needs.

Kindly apply using the PNP method in other for you to be Nominated through the Program of a particular province.

If you get a nomination, you then need to apply for an Express Entry Program and submit the provincial nomination document along with other documents and it can quicken your chance of being accepted.

  • New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NW PNP)
  • Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OINP)
  • Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
  • Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program (SINP)
  • Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
  • British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
  • Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
  • Newfoundland & Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NL PNP)
  • Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
  • Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NS PNP)
  • Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)

Any of the provinces you selected will then consider the application based on its immigration and labor needs, while also assessing whether you truly wish to settle in the province. If you will like to immigrate through a Provincial Nominee Program, kindly click here.

Thus, you can take steps to boost your CRS points and increase your chances of being successful and being invited to apply for permanent residency. These include:

  • Apply as soon as possible – The younger you are, the more CRS points you’ll get for age
  • Get a higher degree – You get more CRS points for higher college degrees. If your education was outside Canada, you’ll need to get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).
  • Get relevant work experience – Having the expertise required for an opportunity in Canada will always give you a higher chance of success.
  • Take a language proficiency test – Score as high as possible on the test to get more CRS points
  • Get a Canadian job offer – Getting a job offer in Canada significantly increases your CRS points.

Family Sponsorship

Having a family In Canada is a big chance for you, Immigrating to Canada will be easier for you. The Family Sponsorship process is a pathway that was created to promote family togetherness. It allows someone who’s a citizen or permanent resident of Canada to sponsor a foreign national.

Members of the Family that link and make your Immigration easier or  sponsor you to Canada include:

  • Your Parent
  • Your Children ( Age bracket is from 18 years and above)
  • Your Siblings or Cousins
  • Spouse or common-law partner

Express Entry Programs

The Express Entry programs allow skilled workers in Saudi Arabia to move to Canada. Express entry is a Canadian immigration system that fast-tracks visa applications and It is one of the best Canadian immigration programs because it grants permanent residency.

Applying using the express entry system, your visa application can be processed in as little as six months! There are three Express Entry Programs to choose from: The speedy Express Entry system includes three programs, namely:

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

Using any of the three Express Entry system program, you will be able to live and work in Canada for as long as you please, and you’ll also be able to leave and re-enter the country without needing to obtain visas anymore.

Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)

This program is for skilled Saudis that may not have traveled to Canada before. If you have at least 1-year work experience in Saudi Arabia or any other country, the FSWP is a pathway to moving to Canada and settling as a permanent resident. However, you need to be a college graduate, and your work experience must be obtained within the last three years before you apply.

Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) 

This program is for those who may not have traveled to Canada before and do not have college degrees. If you are an electrician, carpenter, chef, or skilled in any other approved trades, the FSTP is your pathway to permanent residency in Canada. However, you need at least 2 years of experience in the skilled trade within the last 5 years before you apply.

Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

This is for Saudis that have lived and worked in Canada before. To apply under the CEC program, you need to have at least 1-year work experience in Canada within the last three years before you apply.

Because Express Entry is open to the world, it is usually very competitive. Candidates in the Express Entry pool are assessed using a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The system considers many factors including age, education, skills and work experience, language competency, and Canadian connections.

How to Immigrate From Saudi Arabia to Canada

How to Immigrate From Saudi Arabia to Canada

Student Permit

You can consider the Student Permit as another means to get your Canadian immigration Visa for Saudis citizens. This pathway gives you a visa, allowing you to study in designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. To apply for a student permit, you need to have a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution.

One thing about the student visa is just is for a temporary Canada stay and not permanent. It’s usually for as long as your study, though an extension is possible if you need more time to finish your study.

However, in our opinion, the Student Permit is one of the easiest pathways to settling in Canada for these four reasons:

  1. It is not as competitive as some of the other Canadian immigration pathways. If you have minimum secondary education and can pay your fees, you should get a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution, which would get you a study permit.
  2. It allows you to get a Canadian education. Canadian education is a prized asset when applying for permanent residency
  3. It is an easier path to Canadian work experience. After your studies in Canada, you can apply for a Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) which allows you to work in the country.
  4. It is an easier path to permanent residency. A Canadian education + Canada work experience + being physically in Canada when applying = a faster route to permanent residency in the EE programs. Interestingly, a Study Permit gives you all those three elements.

Eligibility To Immigrate To Canada As Federal Skilled Worker/Trader?

To be eligible to apply through this program, you need to meet certain requirements, which include the following:

You must have skilled work experience in one of the following positions included in the National Occupation Classification (NOC):

    • Managerial
    • Professional
    • Trade/technical occupation (NOC level B)
    • Meet the pass mark on a points-based assessment
    • Language proficiency score in French or English measured by the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) or the Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC). (Level 4 for writing + reading and level 5 for listening + speaking)
    • At least 2 years of full-time work experience within the last 5 years
    • Ability to demonstrate that you meet the job requirements of your skilled trade
    • You must show that you have enough money for you and your family to settle in Canada unless you have a valid job offer or can legally work in Canada

If your application is successful, you will be able to obtain permanent residency in Canada, which will allow you to live and work in Canada.

About the author


Leave a Comment

You cannot copy content of this page