Airtel NIN registration code: Actually is no longer news that all Sim users are expected to link their NIN to their SIM card, there have been so many issues with linking their sim with NIN which is why Nkedugist decided to share some tips on how to link the NIN.
So many questions you are asking such as a code to link NIN to airtel, an airtel NIN registration link, and how to link NIN to the airtel line. The network service has different patterns of linking, here are the easy steps to take in linking your sim with your NIN.
How To Link Airtel Sim With NIN
The way to link your Airtel Sim with your NIN is by dialing *121# on the Airtel line you wish to link. kindly Type 1 for “NIN Capture” and send. Enter your 11-digit NIN and send.
Do you know that for you to link your sim with your NIN or search for the NIN code for airtel? you must make sure that you have National Id Card that bears the NIN number for you to link it.
Easy way how to Link your NIN To Airtel Phone Number kindly Dial the USSD code, *121*1# on your phone and send it, it is applicable for all users who are using airtel sim numbers.
Don’t wait till it’s too late. Link your National Identification Number (NIN) to your phone number. Just dial *121*1# now to link, and *346# to know your NIN.
The NIN registration code for the airtel network is *121*1#. The short new airtel code is *121*1# and If you are in search of an airtel NIN registration link then kindly see it here.
Other Related Article For You:
- Step By Step Procedure on How to Recover Forgotten Jamb Password
- Premium Comprehensive Jamb Past Questions Paper Pdf Download Now
- Free Jamb Online Computer-Based Test CBT Practice For All Jamb Candidates
How to Unlink NIN Number From Airtel?
If you are searching for how to unlink your NIN Number for Airtel kindly dial 121 with your airtel line and follow the procedure. You can follow these simple steps by steps on how to unlink your NIN number from the AIRTEL SIM CARD.
- Kindly Dial the USSD code 121 with your Airtel Line to connect to airtel service care
- Speak with the agent that receives your call, don’t be scared to speak with them and your location.
- The purpose of calling should be told. If you want to unlink your NIN from Airtel, pls don’t be rude when talking with the customer service care
- Customer service will unlink your NIN from your airtel after you have discussed the reasons why you want to unlink your NIN from your airtel sim card.
Shortcode For Airtel NIN Registration
- Kindly Dial USSD code *121# on the Airtel line you wish to link.
- Type 1 for “NIN Capture” and send.
- Enter your 11-digit NIN and send.
How to check NIN on Airtel
If you want to check if your NIN linking was successful on your Aitel Simcard kindly Dial *346#, then on the options displayed, Select “NIN Retrieval” by typing 1 (Follow other steps required to check your National Identification Number, NIN). The charge cost fee is 20naira for the transaction
RECOMMENDED LINKS FOR YOU:
- Cheapest Data Bundle Plans in this Month For MTN | Airtel | Glo | 9Mobile
- Netflix Account: Netflix Movies and How Much Does Netflix Cost?
If you have any questions or something that you want to know based on this article you can easily drop them in our comment box below. Better still you can bookmark our website page by subscribing to get every information about the latest update.
If this information is really needful article for you, we will be happy if you can share the information using via the social button below either with your friends, relatives or loved one who is not aware of this information.