How to register for transfer code for first bank: If you are looking for a quick and convenient way of transferring money from your First Bank account in Nigeria right on your mobile phone. Then you need to start using the FirstBank transfer code for Nigeria to send funds as well as paying bills and airtime because you have no stress to worry about.
What is USSD CODE? The USSD is simply a code that you enter on your phone to enable you enjoy certain banking services. These are services that could have otherwise taken you to the banking hall, the ATM, or an Internet-connected desktop, laptop, iPad or smartphone for Internet banking.
REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER FOR THE FIRST BANK USSD CODE
- You need an active bank account with First Bank Nigeria Limited.
- The phone mobile number you use to register your bank.
- There must be connection of linking your phone number to your bank account.
- Mobile phone.
- Link your debit card to your FirstBank account.
- Your phone must also be profiled for SMS alert.
Do you know USSD Retail Payment is a solution which enables FirstBank customers to receive instant payments from anyone using a simple USSD short-code?
The transactions are consummated via a mobile phone technology, using text-based interaction between a mobile device and an application platform or financial host.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FIRST BANK TRANSFER CODE IN NIGERIA
- Register for the account.
- Link your debit card to your account.
- Dial *894# on your phone.
- Select the option “0” and press send.
- A list of all debit cards linked to your FirstBank account will appear.
- Select the card you want to use for the mobile money transfer.
- Enter your PIN (this is a 4-digit password for the card you selected).
- Create a new PIN for the First Bank USSD banking.
- Note that you can also dial *894*0# to open an account.
- Please don’t try to allow anyone that you don’t know or trust help you to create your Bank transfer Ussd code.
- All registration should be done at the Bank if you can’t do it.
- Your Bank Transfer USSD Code should not be disclose to anyone because it can run you down when wrong hand have it in their possession.
If you have any issues while trying to Register for the first bank transfer USSD CODE in Nigeria, Nkedugists we really appreciate to drop your challenges via the comment session below so that Nkedugists team can help you out.
If actually, this formation is helpful to you kindly share it to your friends and relative who also are students or aspirant using via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google+
Leave a Comment