Igbinedion University Post utme form: This is to inform students who choose Igbinedion University, Okada that their Post-UTME/DE Form, and registration details for the 2020/2021 session has been announced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for first-year (UTME) and direct entry admissions into the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates applying for admission are required to sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities
General Entry Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September, when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations. Candidates are required to show evidence of application to JAMB.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Undergraduate Admission for first-time applicants is as follows: Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to make Payment
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres
Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
After reading and understanding the admission criteria detailed above, you may now proceed to our main admission portal.
If you have any questions base on Igbinedion University Post Utme form for 2020/2021 please be free to drop or ask us in our comment box below because we are here for you and to assist all students who want to make it. Thanks for reading.
If actually, this formation is helpful to you kindly share it to your friends and relative by using via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google+