Igbinedion University (IUO) School Fees: The Management of Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) has released the number of school fees from 100 level to 500 level of the institution who have chosen Igbinedion University as first their school of choice for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Here is the complete breakdown if you have chosen Igbinedion University as your preferred choice of Institution but if you just want to inquire and you are not an aspirant of the school is not a problem this is the right place.
In line with University policy, please find below the university’s fees structure payable to the following banks in any of their branches through the E-Tranzact platform only:
- First bank
- Zenith bank
- Access bank
Official Latest Igbinedion University (IUO) School Fees For 2023/20204
|100 Level (Basic Medical Science)||200 Level and above (for those that qualify for Medicine)|
|COURSES/LEVELS||100-300 Level / Direct Entry Students
||400 – 500 Level|
|Pharmacy, Law, and Engineering|
|Computer Science & Nursing|
|Chemical Sci., Microbiology, Economics, Sociology, International Relations, Mass Comm, Political Sci., Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Physiology, Anatomy, Med. Lab. Science, Biochemistry, Business Admin., Banking & Finance|
- All fees are paid through e-tranzact platform at Access Bank, Zenith Bank, First bank, or Keystone bank
- Direct Entry (DE) Students are to continue paying the same fee as and when admitted
|ADDITIONAL FEES – excluding medical students (200 Level and above)|
|1. Registration Fees||N10,000.00||All Students|
|2. Science Bench Fee||N15,000.00||All Natural & Applied Science Students|
|3. Clinical Fee (Medical Students)||N100,000.00||400 Level & Above|
|4. Development Fee||N10,000.00||All Students|
|5. Municipal Fee||N30,000.00
|100 Level Students
200 Level & Above
|6. Alumni Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|7. Convocation Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|8. Matriculation Fee||N10,000.00||Matriculating Students|
|9. WAEC & NECO Verification||N5,000.00||All Fresh Students|
|10. Jamb Verification||N10,000.00||As Applicable|
|11. Late Registration Fee||N50,000.00||All Students who fail to Register within the Specific Period.|
|12. Book Deposit||N15,000.00||All Students|
|13. Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||N20,000.00||All Students|
|14. Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||N10,000||All Pharmacy students in 200 Level and above|
- Additional Fees are not the same as Other Charges. They are ADDITIONAL FEES
- Fees paid are not refundable or transferable after payment
- Access Bank Hostel is for female students who are in 200 Level and above
- Forging of e-transact slip attracts a fine of N50,000
Payment details for ADDITIONAL FEES:
Items 1-11 on the Additional Fees table above should be paid to any of the accounts below:
|SN||BANK||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||ZENITH BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Administrative Account||1011050158|
|2||ACCESS BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Web Holding Account||0040621193|
For items number 12, 13, and 14, see payment details below:
|Book Deposit||Zenith Bank Plc.
A/C No: 1013249587
|Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||Zenith Bank
A/C No: 1012355544
|Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||ABC Microfinance Bank
A/C Name: Department of Pharmacy
A/C No: 1014506364
For more details, please call: Bursar – 08034695023, Registrar – 08033958334
FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
- Login to the portal (http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/portal/students)
- Select “Payments” from the “My Data” menu
- Click on the “Add current session payment” button to make a payment for the current session
- Select the item you want to pay for from the “Payment Category” dropdown.
- Click on create a payment
- You see your payments page with the item you just created.
- Click on the “payment_id” of the payment item you just created.
- There are two ways to pay for the next section. You can either pay with:
- Interswitch: Click on the “Pay via Interswitch” button to pay with your ATM card.
- Etranzact: Click on the “Pay via Etransact Webconnect” button to pay with your ATM card.
For you not to be misled by any fraudster when it comes to paying of Igbinedion University (IUO) School Fees. The approved banks you are expected to pay in your money are listed above or better still we advise you to go to the school campus and make your payment.
Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Google+, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons, because some students of the academic institution are still not aware of their required school fees.