IJMB REQUIREMENTS: If you are asking questions such as What is IJMB? The Full Meaning of IJMB is Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Programme. The meaning of IJMB is a process programme (advance Programme) of securing admission into 200 level without JAMB.
If you are asking if this programme is legit or reliable and not Scarm stuff? then have it in mind that this Programme is approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria and Certified by the National Universities Commission (NUC). Imagine a programme that is is moderated by ABU, Zaria with different affiliation centres nationwide.
Most Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) by Candidates
Reasons Candidate Consider Applying For IJMB Programme?
- Can I gain admission directly to 200level with IJMB PROGRAMME? YES you stand the chance to be in 200Level because candidate automatically get direct admission into 200level with IJMB without Jamb
- IJMB does not take years rather just a short interval you are done with the programme (Less than a year Programme) you are in 200Level
- If you are asking how many universities that accept or offer IJMB PROGRAMME? Note that 80% of Nigerian University accept IJMB without any issue.
- Are you asking if the IJMB programme is legit? the answer is big Yes IJMB is Legit because is approved by National Universities Commission and affiliate with centres nationwide.
- Many students asked if the IJMB tuition fee is expensive or costly than a normal university? then kindly know that IJMB is more economical and affordable because all cost and stress of 100 level as you will be admitted is already been settle and you are directly into 200 level upon completion of the Programme.
- Can Students with awaiting results register for IJMB? The answer is Yes all prospective students with awaiting result can register and apply for IJMB
- If you are asking between JUPEB and IJMB which is more preferable? Nkedugists says is IJMB that is more Preferable reasons is mention below.
- If you are asking if IJMB expire? the answer is NO IJMB result does not expire. IJMB candidates do not need to register for JAMB. IJMB result is valid for 7 years.
- How much is IJMB Registration Fees? Kindly know that IJMB registration Fees costs is #8,500
How Does IJMB Work?
As mentioned above IJMB is a nine (9) month Programme for students that qualifies successfully. IJMB candidates do not need to bother about JAMB before securing admission into their preferred Universities.
Are you asking how many subjects you are required to offer when you register for IJMB PROGRAMME? Know that all Prospective candidates are required to select any THREE (3) A/L IJMB Subject Combination identified with their preferred course of study in the university be it Science, Art, or Social Science Course.
During the process, lectures will be going on for the stipulated period of time at their respective IJMB Study Centre and thereafter sit for the final examination that will qualify you to the 200Level.
If you pass the final IJMB examination programme, the candidates will be giving IJMB certificate to secure admission into 200level in any Nigeria tertiary institution via Direct Entry. Note that 80% of Universities accept IJMB Programme so don’t be scared.
IS IJMB Examination DIFFICULT?
The truth is that IJMB examination is not difficult because the statistic Success Rate shows that the number of candidates who are admitted to Universities through IJMB midget the JAMB admission stats. Let say out of 100 candidates who sat for the, 63% are admitted.
If you are asking about IJMB requirements? The requirement is your primary and Secondary Waec result known as O’level certificate. If you have not gotten your Waec result before you apply for IJMB, you can use awaiting result but make sure you have completed your secondary school education.
Nkedugists is your closest friend you can easily have access to when it comes to the latest updates. Kindly do well to share this post with family and friends on social media platforms. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.
Related Article For You: