Is jamb form out for 2022? JAMB 2022 Registration form is not out yet as of the time this post was published, but we are sure that accredited centers will commence selling the form by the second week that is the beginning of January 2022.
That is why, you are expected to begin the massive study, read your books, and understand how the system works. Late isn’t accepted and provides all the necessary details. you can also get your Jamb Syllabus here
Any slight mistake might warrant your failure and maybe proven unsuccessful and immature for the examination
Reading your books and following the below steps will help you overcome and pass your exam easily. The jamb registration 2020/2021 will not pass you by!
How to Register for JAMB 2022/2023 Examination
Jamb has really updated the pattern of the way they conduct their registration which Nkedugist has intended to inform you about. So that when you want to register you won’t look novice or be fooled by some cyber cafe, Important information you need to have and know about 2022 Registration are
- You will have a Special Personal e-mail address and mobile phone number
- They will Create your JAMB profile.
- You will have your JAMB ePIN registration payment
- Visit any accredited CBT centers with your personal details, profile, and evidence of payment.
After payment, this is the next thing you will have to do
- Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
- A video message from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without a mouse. (For candidates with little familiarity with Computers).
- Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
- At the CBT centers, the Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal.
- Note that you are to collect your e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
Jamb CBT centers or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
Jamb e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing a list of tertiary institutions and available programs of study, and Jamb Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination with Jamb Novel.
2022 JAMB Form Registration Closing Date
The 2022 JAMB Form deadline date is not yet announced has of when this post was published by the JAMB management. Kindly subscribe and keep visiting this page to know when the JAMB Registration is ending and the Mock exam.
Are JAMB Candidates USING NIN For JAMB REGISTRATION?
As Jamb 2022 registration begins, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that all candidates who wish to sit for Jamb 2022 should go and get NIN. NIN Stands for National Identification Number.
You may be wondering, how do I apply for NIN for Jamb 2022 Registration and Examination or details about NIN? Check it out in the recommended article below…
Is it true that Jamb will be using National Identity Management Number(NIM) in 2022?
Nkedugist is here to make you feel special about the latest information on Jamb the only thing is to subscribe to our website in other not to be left on any latest information that is posted.
How to Pay for JAMB Form ePin 2022/2023
There are many ways the payment for the JAMB form or epin be done. If you want to make the payment yourself do it at the following points:
- Payment using Automatic Teller Machine ATM
- Using Point of Service ( POS)
- Making Payments at any of the stated banks.
The Jamb registration for 2022 is not yet available yet, the 2022 Jamb Registration portal for all candidates who wish to apply online, Is expected to be available online from April to May 2022.
You are free to drop your comment about how you feel about this post or maybe probably ask you a question in our comment box below which will we answer the moment we see it.
Leave a Comment