Jamb Cut-Off Mark: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board said it has not published the national and general minimum cut – off marks for placement of candidates into the nation’s tertiary institutions as being speculated in some quarters which Over 1.9 million candidates registered for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The board’s Head, Media, and Information, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria, on Wednesday in Lagos.
Benjamin still continues by saying that the cut-off marks could only be arrived at with the inputs of critical stakeholders in the education sector scheduled for days ahead. Fabian Benjamin, the board’s Head, Media and Information, told journalists in Lagos that fraudulent elements were spreading rumors that the cut-off marks had been released in order to defraud unsuspecting candidates.
“We want to seize this opportunity to caution the public especially candidates, not to allow themselves to be swindled by these desperate individuals that are peddling this rumor Benjamin explained that the next policy meeting would be held on Tuesday, June 11, at Gbongan in Osun.
“We, therefore, want to appeal to the general public, especially the candidates not to fall prey to fraudsters.
“The board will continue to provide information to the public on its processes and activities at every stage,” Benjamin assured.
Check Recommended Links:
- Most Easiest Steps On How To Upgrade Jamb Result For 2020/2021
- JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Guideline for 2020
- Jamb Massive Complain and Questions Candidate Ask For 2020
2020 UTME: Candidates Should be Aware Of Unannounced Jamb Cut-Off Mark
The board said it was yet to release the cut-off marks for 2020 admissions, saying the ones in circulation were from fraudsters who in their usual ways were out to dupe unsuspecting admission seekers.