Jamb Invalid Character Found is a major issue faced during 2023 UTME registration, candidates are required to create a profile code by sending their names to 55019 or 66019 first. However, Nkedugists have noticed that some candidates are experiencing issues in creating their profile codes. This post explains some of the issues and how to resolve them.
Are you a Jamb candidate who is experiencing SMS Sending Failed issues during your Jamb registration profile code then you will need to fix these issues before you can generate your Jamb profile code such as
- Insufficient Airtime
- Your Sim Is New
- You are using Airtel or 9mobile (we noticed that many users of this network had issues)
Your sim cannot send messages.
- You are using a SIM that someone else has used to create his/her own code
- The Phone Number is not linked to your NIN
- Inputting incomplete or wrong NIN to generate profile codes
- Using multiple cell phone numbers to generate profile codes with the same NIN
- Using special packages such as postpaid, promo bundles, Do Not Disturb (DND) which blocks delivery of profile codes to candidates
Related Article For You To Read:
- Jamb Announces 2023 Jamb Registration and Closing Deadline Date
- Jamb Official Contact Location Address | Jamb Email Address | JAMB Contact
- How To Join The Waec Whatsapp Group link For 2022/2023
The Solutions To Jamb Registration Problems In Linking Your Phone Number To Generate Your Jamb Profile Code
- Have enough sufficient airtime to perform the operation at least N200 airtime in your Sim.
- If your SIM card is new, make sure is properly registered first with your NIN before using it, to generate yo Jamb profile code.
- Try your possible best to get two to three SIM cards, such as MTN, Glo, and Etisalat because a particular SIM Network might be overused by your follow candidates who also are applying with the same network plan which might be causing network failure.
- Be sure that your SIm card has not been used before to generate a Jamb profile code, or used for any Jamb purpose before.
Don’t forget to join our Jamb class that is ongoing now, it is free and interactive. Kindly subscribe to be a member so that when we want to lecture we can move you to the private class, if only you have subscribed. This will enable 2023 UTME candidates to prepare adequately for the main JAMB exam.
Most Common Jamb Problem While Registering for Jamb Profile Code which is Invalid Character Found in the name supplied.
A candidate filed a complaint saying, “After I sent my NIN to 55019 or 66019, I got this message from jamb invalid character found.”
The solution to the problem of Jamb Invalid character found is by sending NINs to 66019 or 55019 by using this format [NIN 00123456789] to 6601 or 55019 Jamb shortcode.
The reason why you having this problem is that you are using the wrong format which is NIN00123456789 to 6601. Ensure that there is space between NIN and the numbers. Do not use double spacing as that can as well cause the problem.
The Second Method To Generate Your Jamb Profile Code Is By Using the USSD option Method.
Kindly dial *55019*1*NIN# or *66019*1*NIN# to create a profile code for Utme registration. After all these methods you should be able to generate your Jamb profile Code because is working.
Related Article For You To Read:
- Connect With Other Jamb Candidates To Know Your Jamb Centre Location or Direction
- How Many Hours Is Jamb Exam? Does Jamb Dash Mark or Scores
- Latest Updates On Jamb Registration And Jamb Frequently Asked Questions
Are you a Jamb candidate who is Experiencing issues like “You Temporary Issue”
This issue is encountered as a result of a temporal issue. It could be due to a poor connection, a network failure, or a technical issue from JAMB or NIMC.
This means it is not a permanent problem it will stop occurring with time. So if you experience any of these issues or other ones not mentioned here and you have taken steps to resolve it and it is still reoccurring, I will advise you to give it time and try again.
After all these solutions given to you on how to generate your Jamb profile code and you are Still Having the same issues, then you will need to Contact JAMB.
How to contact Jamb directly is to visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/support create a support ticket, click on 2023 NIN related issues then select the related topic on the drop-down. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should contain your NIN and name.
If you practice one of the methods we gave you on how to generate your Jamb profile code and it works, Please make sure you let us know which one you use inside the comment section below. Feel free to share this amazing content with your friends and loved ones.