Jamb Novel Sweet Sixteen It is no longer news that many persons who have registered Jamb at various CBT Centres haven’t got the Recommended Novel for Jamb Use of English. However, you can still trace back the old novels to study.
Hello there! Are you looking for a summary of the Jamb Sweet Sixteen novel by Bolaji Abdullai? In this article, I will show you a summary of the novel.
Nkedugist have try to make sure this particular literature which is little sweet Sixteen (16) is been summarize in such a way that you can’t feel bored or lazy when studying it. we also pick the most important question which Jamb normally sets from this novel.
As we all know, a summary is more understandable than the main novel, especially when you have read the novel once or twice.
A summary is used for revision; in fact, the importance of summary in learning cannot be overestimated. Here are the chapters of the Novel and important basic you need to know which are listed below:
The episodes or chapters in Sweet Sixteen (16)
- Chapter one “The Letter”
- Chapter two “The Drive”
- Chapter three “Work”
- Chapter four “The Gandhi Test”
- Chapter five “Dating”
- Chapter six “Stereotype”
- Chapter seven “Beauty”
Author of Sweet 16: Bolaji Abdullahi
Genre: The Genre of Sweet Sixteen is Fiction
Number of Pages: Pages is Sweet Sixteen: 53
Publication Year: Sweet sixteen was published on February 1, 2017
Short Description: Aliya has to constantly remind her father that she is not a child but ‘a young adult.’ He does not always agree with her.
But now that she is turning sixteen, he is sitting up and taking notice. The expected birthday card from him is replaced by a present and no holds barred letter – a page for each year she has lived.
It chronicles the lessons he has tried to teach her and the wisdom he has attempted to pass to her. It unburdens the burning questions she has about life and sometimes shows through the cluelessness of parental units.
Aliya questions who she is and why she is; with her father as a guide on this journey of discovery. An engaging coming of age guide on life and love for the teenage girl.
Before we really get started, Have you already finished reading the novel? We believe it should take you up to 5 days to thoroughly complete this novel, so we’re throwing the flow open for those who have already finished the novel. How would you summarize what you understand from the book so far?
JAMB IMPRESSIVE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM SWEET SIXTEEN
Jamb Novel Sweet Sixteen QUESTIONS
- What was the introductory statement on Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
- What is the title of Aliyas 16th birthday letter?
- What was so special about Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
- What surprised Aliya about her 16th birthday letter?
- What was the title of Aliya’s 12th birthday letter?
- Who is the protagonist in the book sweet sixteen?
- In the department of rascality and smartness who was the gold medallist?
- To Aliya what is the meaning of being dumb?
- What is the title of chapter one of sweet sixteen?
- What is Aliya’s mother profession?
- What is the name of Aliya’s father?
- To Aliya being called a child is the same thing as?
- At the birth of Aliya what was he father’s profession?
- The only thing Aliya’s father thought was worth celebrating was
- The name of the writer of sweet sixteen is?
- What name disgusted Aliya most?
- At What age did Aliya start wearing bra?
- At what age did Aliya get into secondary school
- What was Aliya’s perception about her roommate Grace
- What was the proof that Aliya was serious in her chemistry for the term
- What kind of girls did Mr. Bello say boys like?
- According to sweet sixteen, what is the main aim of a chess games?
- Why did Aliya not return Tokunbos teddy bear which he gave her on Valentine’s Day
- Aliya’s religion was?
- What was Aliya’s sixteenth birthday present?
- What was Aliya doing when grace returned from the bathroom on Aliya 16th birthday
- What are the definitions Mr. Bello give as the meaning of dumb girls?
- What statement does Aliya father make to end discussions during visiting days
- What sickness was Aliya suffering from
- What advice did Aliya’s father give to her when she asked if she could return the teddy to bobo
- Mention two incidence that stopped Aliya from returning Bobo’s teddy to him?
- What is Bobo’s real name
- She felt she could be charged for the number of words she spoke who is this?
- Apart from Public relations job another occupation considered by Aliya’s mother for her father is?
- Who is the king of boys according to the novel?
- What did Aliya’s friends tell her about having male siblings
- What was the name of Aliya’s mathematics teacher?
- “Must you always be a jerk, she asked menacingly” who was this statement referring to and why
- What was people’s perception of Grace?
- Aliya’s birthday gift while in school was mostly given to her by?
- What was written on the teddy bears heart-shaped embossment is given to Aliya by Tokunbo?
- To perform well in the terminal examination what did Aliya plan to do
- At primary school, Aliya’s father was working with?
Jamb Novel Sweet Sixteen ANSWERS
- How time flies”
- Letter to my daughter
- It had 16 pages and each page for each year of her life.
- She thought her dad copied Maya Angelou work with the title “letter to my daughter”, but was surprised to see her dad copied only the title and wrote the letter in his words.
- Happy birthday my first lady, remember only God is greater than you.
- Not being intelligent.
- The letter.
- Mr. Bello
- Achievements not birthday
- Bolaji Abdullahi.
- You could call her chubby, plump but not fat.
- At the age of ten.
- She was a nice and generous person.
- It reflected in her continuous Assessment and she made an A at the end of the term.
- Dumb girls
- To capture opponents king.
- She thought she won’t do that without hurting him.
- Islamic religion.
- A portable digital Camera.
- Dressing her bed.
- A girl who needs to live up to people’s expectation
- By the way do you still have your inhalers”
- Well is a decision you have to make for yourself”.
- The duty master approaching them in their mode of discussion and secondly tokunbo travelling to Ireland
- Stand-up Comedy
- They are annoying.
- Miss Salako.
- To Akin because he pronounced mensuration as menstruation which made the whole class burst into laughter.
- People thought she was a snob because she did not like talking.
- The principal.
- I love you.
- To improve her correct answering speed by taking off five minutes allowed to each question.
- Public Relations Agency.
If you have any questions to ask base on this article you can kindly ask us which we are going to reply to the moment we see it and If actually this article is really helpful to you, can you please share it with your friends and relative using the social button below.