Jamb recommended textbook for Biology is a guideline necessary material for every candidate who wants to succeed and come out will good grades after studying. At your convenience time, relax and take a breath, the most important thing is to understand the Jamb recommended textbook for agricultural science. Nkedugists wish you success in your exams.
What is Jamb Syllabus?
Simply means a summary of topics that jamb has converted during an academic course which is expected to be asked during an Examination day.
The challenge students face is the inability them getting the right tools or materials to study, there is a way to go about reading your syllabus. Your Jamb recommended textbook for Biology for 2023 is not meant for you to just know the topics you should stay focused on by studying.
Meanwhile, Nkedugist wants to let you know that the importance of Jamb recommended textbook for Biology for 2023 cannot be overemphasized. The candidate who took it upon themselves is the one coming out with good scores and grades for their exams.
We’re wishing all students the very best as you study, and don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, using the share buttons below.
2022/2023 JAMB Recommended Text Books for Biology
- Ndu, F.O. C. Ndu, Abun A. and Aina J.O. (2001) Senior Secondary School Biology: Books 1 -3, Lagos: Longman
- Odunfa, S.A. (2001) Essential of Biology, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Oguniyi M.B. Adebisi A.A. and Okojie J.A. (2000) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools: Books 1 – 3, Macmillan
- Ramalingam, S.T. (2005) Modern Biology, SS Science Series. New Edition, AFP
- Stan. (2004) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools. Revised Edition, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Stone R.H. and Cozens, A.B.C. (1982) Biology for West African Schools. Longman
- Usua, E.J. (1997) Handbook of practical Biology 2nd Edition, University Press, Limited
Summary of the Jamb recommended textbook for Biology
If you have any questions base on this post you can kindly drop your comment below in our comment box.
We’re wishing all students the very best as you study, and don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, using the share buttons below. Thanks for reading.
Are we required to make use of the whole listed textbooks or just one of them?
Yes, Nkedugists advise you to start answering questions on the textbook. If you have actually use two different textboks to study.