Jamb recommended textbook for Chemistry 2021 is a guideline necessary material for every candidate who wants to succeed and come out will good grades after studying.
At your convenience time, relax and take a breath, the most important thing is to understand the Jamb recommended textbook for agricultural science. Nkedugists wish you success in your exams.
What is Jamb Syllabus?
Simply means a summary of topics that jamb have converted during an academic course which is expected to be asked during an Examination day.
Challenges students face is the inability of them getting the right tools or materials to study, there is a way to go about reading your syllabus. Your Jamb recommended textbook for Chemistry for 2021 is not meant for you to just know the topics you should stay focus by studying.
Meanwhile, Nkedugist wants to let you know that the importance of Jamb recommended textbook for Chemistry for 2021 cannot be overemphasized. The candidate who took it upon themselves is the once coming out with good scores and grades for their exams.
We’re wishing all students the very best as you study, and don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, using the share buttons below.
JAMB Recommended Text Books for Chemistry
- New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ababio, O. Y. (2009), (Fourth edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited.
- Senior Secondary Chemistry, Bajah, S.T.; Teibo, B. O., Onwu, G.; and Obikwere, A. Book 1 (1999), Books 2 and 3 (2000). Lagos: Longman.
- Understanding Chemistry for Schools and Colleges, Ojokuku, G. O. (2012, Revised Edition), Zaria: Press-On Chemresources.
- Essential: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, (2008), 2nd Edition, I. A. Odesina, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Uche, I. O.; Adenuga, I. J. and Iwuagwu, S. L. (2003). Ibadan: Evans.
Summary of Jamb recommended textbook for Chemistry
If you have any questions base on this post you can kindly drop your comment below in our comment box.
We’re wishing all students the very best as you study, and don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, twitter, and Google+, using the share buttons below. Thanks for reading.