Jamb recommended textbook for Chemistry 2023 is a guideline necessary material for every candidate who wants to succeed and come out will good grades after studying.
At your convenience time, relax and take a breath, the most important thing is to understand the Jamb recommended textbook for agricultural science. Nkedugists wish you success in your exams.
What is Jamb Syllabus?
Simply means a summary of topics that jamb had converted during an academic course which is expected to be asked during an Examination day.
The challenge students face is the inability them getting the right tools or materials to study, there is a way to go about reading your syllabus. Your Jamb recommended textbook for Chemistry for 2023 is not meant for you to just know the topics you should stay focused on by studying.
Meanwhile, Nkedugist wants to let you know that the importance of the Jamb recommended textbook for Chemistry for 2023 cannot be overemphasized. The candidate who took it upon themselves is the one coming out with good scores and grades on their exams.
We’re wishing all students the very best as you study, and don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, using the share buttons below.
JAMB Recommended Text Books for Chemistry
- New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ababio, O. Y. (2009), (Fourth edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited.
- Senior Secondary Chemistry, Bajah, S.T.; Teibo, B. O., Onwu, G.; and Obikwere, A. Book 1 (1999), Books 2 and 3 (2000). Lagos: Longman.
- Understanding Chemistry for Schools and Colleges, Ojokuku, G. O. (2012, Revised Edition), Zaria: Press-On Chemresources.
- Essential: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, (2008), 2nd Edition, I. A. Odesina, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Uche, I. O.; Adenuga, I. J. and Iwuagwu, S. L. (2003). Ibadan: Evans.
Summary of the Jamb recommended textbook for Chemistry
If you have any questions based on this post you can kindly drop your comment below in our comment box.
We’re wishing all students the very best as you study, and don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, using the share buttons below. Thanks for reading.