Jamb Result for all the Jamb candidates who wrote their Jamb on the 6th and 7th of May 2022 is now available, Jamb candidates can now check their Jamb results for 2022. All the latest news on Jamb Exam is discussed here. On this page, we are going to guide you on How to check your 2022 Jamb results which were released.
If you are among the candidates who get scared of checking their Jamb results kindly know that the Jamb results score is not the end of the road and do you know that you can still go to school without Jamb?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board have released the 2022 Jamb Results For the 1st and 2nd Batches, all the Jamb day 1 and Jamb day2 candidates can now check their Jamb results for 2022 which are released.
You can easily check your Jamb results in different ways. Let’s see all the ways you can check your Jamb result for 2022.
All Jamb candidates can now check for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Batches, Which can be checked online without the use of a scratch card. The simplest step involved in checking your jamb result in various ways are listed below
Related Article For You:
- Using the Jamb Registration Number To Check Your Results
- Candidates Can Now Check Their Jamb Results Using the Jamb portal
- All Jamb Candidates Can Now Check Their Jamb Results Using Jamb via message
Using the Jamb Registration Number To Check Your Jamb Result
1. Enter “check jamb result” in your google search
2. Enter your jamb reg number or Email
3. Then click the blue button “Check my result” and wait to refresh your result
All Candidates Can Now Check Their Jamb Using the Jamb portal For 2022
Some students get confused about using this portal not knowing is the simplest way to check their results and also knowing when the universities of their choice have given them admission. Follow the following instruction on how to check your Jamb Results.
- Enter “www.jamb.org.ng” in your google search
- Click on the green button which shows “Create e-facility account/login”
- A page will open enter your email and password and click on the button to check “check admission”
- Click on “select examination ” choose your year type unified tertiary matriculation examination (Utme) and enter your registration number
Note: Change your phone chrome this can only work using the chrome browser because it hosts a full site view
Jamb Candidates Can Now Check Their Jamb Result Using Jamb Via Sms Message
All Jamb candidates can now send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line).
A Simple Way How To Check Your Jamb Result Via Sms to Jamb
Kindly follow the steps provided can now go to your phone message inbox and type this
RESULT TO 55019
Kindly subscribe to our website, if you want to be getting the latest education news.
- Top Universities that Accept Low Jamb Score of 150, 160, 170…
- Top Best courses you can Study without Mathematics as a Science or Art Students
- Official: List Of Top Ranking Universities that Do not Write post Utme examination
READ MORE NEWS
CHECK ON HOW TO PRINT YOUR JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
Here is the complete breakdown of how a candidate who has been given admission print their admission letter. If you are in search of how to print your admission letter then you are in the right place. Nkedugists wish you congratulation on gaining admission.
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State, and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Jamb Home page Click here
Check How your Jamb Caps Admission Status Is Accepted on Jamb Portal for 2021/2022
Do you know that if Jamb gives you admission, you have automatically gotten admission even though the school didn’t shortlist your name, so why only wait for your university to shortlist your name whereby you can check it in the jamb portal to confirm if you are admitted?
Nkedugist, we not only provide you information only on How to check your Jamb Admission Status on Jamb Caps 2022 Portal we going to also look at the way you will Accept or Reject Your Admission in your Jamb portal.
Nigerian University’s admission had been something else because sometimes you will be waiting for your admission name in the University school portal but you might not see it, and in the end, you will lose focus because your name was not shortlisted.
Look at what to do especially when jamb, has given you admission and your University, has not given you. Continue reading
If this information is useful kindly share the articles with friends and relatives but if you are still confused about the article please kindly drop your comment in the box provided. You can now Chat with Us Live on our Forum.
Leave a Comment