The 2020 Junior School Certificate Examination (aka Junior WAEC) timetable has been released. This is for all students who will be writing the Basic Education Certification Examination (BECE).
The 2020 Junior WAEC timetable is meant to prepare for their exams and also guide them through dates and times for papers to be written.
All students that are in their third academic year at various junior secondary schools in the country are hereby informed. The JSCE exam is to transit students from Junior Secondary School 3 into Senior Secondary School 1 i.e from JSS3 to SSS1.
The truth is that you need to subscribe to our website for you to have the latest update about questions that will be released.
SCHOOLS AND CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Practical in Business Studies as well as Basic Science & Technology (BST) should be in sets where the number of candidates is large and the equipment cannot go round. However, the practical examination should not exceed 5.00pm.
- Computers can be used in place of manual Typewriters for Business Studies.
- Albinos and Blind Candidates are to be given 30 minutes extra time in all subjects.
- Blind Candidates must make use of NECO-supplied OBR Customised Braille Sheet for the Examination.
- Each state of the federation and the FCT conducts the BECE for its candidates, NECO conducts the BECE for Federal Unity Colleges, Armed Forces Secondary Schools and other Federal establishments operating Secondary schools.
Junior WAEC Timetable If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Junior WAEC Time Table 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
If you are on this website right now and you are asking for the Current 2022 BECE TimeTable or Current 2022 Junior WAEC Time Table kindly follow the instruction which is Your Name and the State which you are asking for BECE or Junior Waec From.
Related Article For You:
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+share button below.