Lagos state university part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 awaiting admission list has been released, you can now check it online.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Lagos State University, LASU Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2020/2023 academic session that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates on Merit.
Lagos State University, also known as LASU, was established in 1983 by the enabling Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, for the advancement of learning and establishment of academic excellence. The university caters for a population of over 35,000 students enrolled for full-time.
The university also offers courses at Diploma, Part-time Degree programmes, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. Lagos State University is located in Ojo, a town in Lagos State, Nigeria. LASU is the only state university in the former British colony. Lagos State University offers diploma, degree and post-graduate programmes including an MBA programme.
Check Recommended Links:
- Top 40 Universities that are Easy To Enter In Nigeria for 2020/2021
- Official: List Of Top Ranking Universities that Do not Write post utme examination
- Top Universities that Accept Low Jamb Score of 150, 160, 170…
- JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Guideline for 2020
- Top Best courses you can Study without Mathematics as a Science or Art Students
How to Check LASU Part-Time (PT) Degree Admission List 2022/2023
The following candidates have been offered provisional admission to study a various part-time degree programme in the Lagos State University for 2022/2023 Academic Year. Don’t worry we have really made it easy for you to have quick access to the Merit List.
- Download LASU Part-Time Degree Admission List Here for 2019/2020 Batch A
- Download LASU Part-Time Degree Admission List 2019/2020 Batch B
You can also drop your comment and testimony about your success of gaining admission after checking yours in our comment box below in other to help other students keep going and thanks for reading.