List of Nursing schools for federal, state, and Private are all listed here. Many applicants who wish to apply for the school of nursing should able to know all the accredited schools of nursing institutions before applying.
Many applicants make so many mistakes and this can be a result of their lack of enlightenment, or their over-enthusiasm about gaining admission into the school of nursing and midwifery.
The consequence of studying in such unaccredited schools of nursing and midwifery institutions is not only a waste of money but also time and effort spent, for you to avoid such mistakes kindly check out the complete list of Nursing schools that are accredited for 2023.
Hence, it is very pertinent to know the accreditation status of the school of nursing if you are seeking to gain admission. A good point is that most of the fake schools of nursing are privately owned.
Here is the full list of Nursing schools in Nigeria that are accredited by the Accreditation Commission For Education in Nursing ( ACEN) and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) In Nigeria. We have the complete questions and answers for the following nursing schools if you want to study.
Official List of Nursing Schools For All Applicants For 2023/2024
Kindly check here to see the complete list of Nursing Schools that are accredited for 2023
- Abia State School of Nursing Umuahia and Amachara
- Abia State University Teaching Hospital (ABSUTH) School of Nursing
- Aminu Dabo College of Nursing Sciences
- Anambra State College Of Health Technology Obosi
- Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Yola
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) School Of Nursing
- Adamu Adamu College of nursing sciences
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School Of Nursing
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) School of Nursing
- Anambra State College Of Health Technology
- Archbishop Charles Heerey Memorial College of Nursing Science
- Bauchi State College of Nursing and Midwifery
- Bayelsa State School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Benue State School of Nursing, Makurdi and Mkar
- Borno State College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri
- Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School of Nursing
- Gombe State College of Nursing and Midwifery
- College of Nursing Sciences Ihiala
- College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital (COOUTH) school of nursing Nkpor
- Cross River State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery Itigidi
- Dako College of Nursing and Midwifery
- Delta State College of Health Technology Ofuoma
- Delta State School of Midwifery Asaba and Sapele
- Delta State Schools of Nursing Agbor, Eku, and Warri
- Department of Nursing Science, PAMO University of Medical Sciences
- Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery
- ECWA School of Nursing Egbe
- ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe
- Edo State College of Nursing Sciences Benin
- Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) school of nursing and midwifery
- ESUTH School of Nursing, Parklane, Enugu
- Ezeala School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Fatima College of Nursing Sciences Sifawa
- FCT School of Nursing and Midwifery Gwagwalada, Abuja
- Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing
- Hill College of Nursing Sciences
- Holy Rosary Emekuku School of Nursing
- Imo State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Orlu
- IQRA College of Nursing Sciences Dutse, Jigawa State
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing
- Jafad College of Nursing Science Oru-Ijebu
- Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Hadejia
- Kaduna State College of Nursing
- Kano State School Of Nursing and Midwifery
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery
- Kebbi State College of Nursing
- Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Obangede
- Kwara State College of Nursing and Midwifery Ilorin
- Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-Ode
- Lagos State College of Nursing and Midwifery Igando
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Nursing
- LAUTECH College of Nursing
- Mater Misericordiae Hospital, School of Nursing Afikpo
- Mbano College of Nursing and Midwifery
- Mercy College of Nursing
- Nasarawa State School of Nursing and Midwifery Lafia
- Niger State College of Nursing Sciences, Bida, Kontagora, and Basic Midwifery Minna
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing Yaba
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nursing School
- OAUTHC School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Ogoja School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Ijebu-Ode, Ilaro, and Abeokuta
- Osun State School of Nursing Osogbo
- Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Eleyele
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery
- POGIL College of Health Technology
- Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Lantoro
- Sajo College of Nursing Sciences Birnin-Kebbi
- School of Nursing Baptist Medical Centre Saki
- Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery
- Sokoto State College of Nursing and Midwifery
- St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital School of Nursing
- St. Mary’s Joint Hospital School of Nursing Amaigbo
- School of Basic Midwifery, St. Camillus Hospital Uromi
- Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery Jalingo
- University College Hospital Ibadan (UCH) School of Nursing
- University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH) School of Nursing
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of Nursing
- UEC College of Nursing Ochadamu
- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing
- the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School Of Nursing
- University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing
- University of Medical Sciences Ondo (UNIMED)
- the University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) School of Nursing
- Zamfara State School of Nursing and Midwifery Gusau
- St. Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing
- Peace Land School of Nursing
What happens if a nursing school loses accreditation after you graduate?
As long as you graduated from an institution that was not accreditated, your degree will not be legitimate and it will affect your ability to apply for jobs or get into higher-level nursing programs in case you want to furthermore for a medical education degree.
The School Of Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Exam Questions and Answers
When preparing for the School Of Nursing Entrance Exam, always have it in mind that thousands of candidates apply for this school of nursing and midwifery exam, which means there’s a price you will pay for you to gain admission and the price is to make sure you get the right material to study (school of nursing past questions and answers pdf).
Get all the School Of Nursing Questions and Answers here to practice.
What does it mean if a nursing school is not accredited?
If you attended a non-accredited school of nursing and midwifery program and you found out that is not accredited, relax and know that your study in the school doesn’t necessarily mean the level of education will be any less or that it will affect your chance at a career.
If the program is approved by your state, you can still sit for the NCLEX exam and earn your license as a nurse. However, choosing a nationally accredited program can provide you with valuable advantages.
Ultimately, the choice you make will be a personal one that considers your financial situation, plans for your education, and future career goals.
Conclusion List of Nursing Schools
Dear prospective nursing and midwifery candidates, are you currently planning to study at any of the schools of nursing, be it private, state, or federal school of nursing? If yes, then you need to download the school of nursing’s past questions and answers for free in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. If you have any questions kindly drop them in the comment section below.
Leave a Comment