Makerere Admission: Are you a student who is in search of a place to Study in Uganda? Education as not really be friendly with students in some countries, which might make them decide to travel out to study. If you are in such a situation will advise you to check out to Uganda Education System for International Studies.
About Makerere University, Kampala
Makerere University, Kampala MUK is Uganda’s largest and oldest institution of higher learning if you are talking about the best universities in Africa, It was established as a technical school in 1922. It became an independent national university in 1970. Today, Makerere University is composed of nine colleges and one school offering programmes for about 36,000 undergraduates and 4,000 postgraduate.
Rank of Makerere University, Kampala In Africa?
If you are asking about Makerere University ranking in Africa? The university ranked has 8th best university in Africa. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Makerere University as the eighth best university in Africa and the 569th best university worldwide. In the 2020 U.S. News & World Report ranking, Makerere is the highest-ranked university in sub-Saharan Africa outside of South Africa. All this are enough proof to tell you how the university is doing great in terms of Education standard.
Makerere University Online Application For all Candidates
1. Applicants should access the Institution’s Admissions URL https://apply.mak.ac.ug/ (Click on “HOW TO APPLY” for guidelines)
2. Create your account, by clicking on the REGISTER NOW. Use your full name, e-mail and Mobile No. Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your supporting academic documents for your application to be considered valid. If you changed your names please go to Senate Building Office 301 with an affidavit supporting the name change.
3. A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to both your e-mail and mobile number.
4. The system will prompt you to change the password to the one you can easily remember.
5. To fill an application form the applicant clicks on the APPLY NOW button displayed on the appropriate running scheme (E.g. UNDERGRADUATE – DIRECT ENTRY, MATURE AGE, Diploma)
6. Click and fill all the SECTIONS OF THE FORM one SECTION at a time. SAVE each FORM SECTION before moving to the next SECTION. When complete SUBMIT the Application
7. Obtain a payment reference number by clicking on “Pay for Form” Button
8. Make a payment at any of the banks used by Uganda Revenue Authority
MOBILE MONEY PAYMENT STEPS:
- Dail *272*6# on either Mtn or Airtel
- Select option 3-Admission
- Select option 3-Pay Fees
- Enter reference number obtained from Application portal
- Details of Application form will be confirmed
- Enter PIN to confirm payment
The closing date for receiving applications for undergraduate admissions is Friday 5th November 2021.
- Applicants are strongly warned against presenting forged or other people’s academic documents to support their applications for admission. The consequences, if discovered, are very grave indeed.
- Do not buy any other documents not originating from the Academic Registrar’s Office. Those who buy them do so at their own risk.
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agent to act on his behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
Nkedugists Team make sure the source of information provided comes from the Main Source. If you have any issue base on this page post ‘Makerere Admission’ we will appreciate you to write to us, and we promise to reply you within 24hours.