Mathematics tutorials class, your complete online maths tutorial, and maths revision videos are now available for Free, the maths revision videos cover areas of Mathematics. A comprehensive range of maths revision videos is dedicated to all the SS1-SS3 students, WAEC, NECO, JAMB, and POST UTME maths students. Get your Maths AS and Maths A-level maths revision videos too.
Math tutorials Youtube videos involving algebra, including equation solving, expanding brackets, and factorizing a range of expressions videos are available for download here.
Mathematics tutorials class covered trigonometry videos on SOHCAHTOA, the cosine rule, the sine rule, and Pythagoras Calculus: Differentiation and Integration with a wide range of examples of applications of differentiation and integration including finding turning points, increasing and decreasing functions, and finding equations of tangents and normals are provided here for free.
Math tutorial online is now available for free here. All interested students who wish to get the mathematics tutorials class for free to prepare for WAEC, NECO, Jamb, and POST UTME exams are free to join the Maths youtube channel by subscribing. You are sure to pass your external exam because our solutions are all centered on A-level maths.
Best Math Videos On Youtube
If you’re searching for the best math videos on youtube that can improve your math performance, especially for BECE students, senior secondary school, WAEC, NECO, JAMB, POST UTME, NABTEB candidates, or year 1 students then check this Youtube channel to get the pack of all the math tutorials – youtube
On this Youtube channel, assignments for candidates are been solved with well-known textbooks such as New General Mathematics Textbook and Comprehensive Mathematics Textbook.
Learn Mathematics From Basic To Advanced For free Online
If you want to do away with maths phobia and want to be serious or improve on mathematics then you have the foundation here. Mathematics has been the foundation for many of our scientific and technological discoveries. On this page, we are going to guide you on how to solve Mathematics problems using simple methods.
Free Math Tutorials
Let’s check out the free math tutorials topics we are covering which are
- Number Bases
- Approximation & Errors
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio, Rate & Proportion
- Change of Subject Formula
- Simplification & Substitution
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Standard Form
- Binary Operation
- Pattern of Sequences
- Arithmetic Progression (A.P)
- Geometric Progression (G.P)
- Simultaneous Linear Equation
- Quadratic Equations
- Triangles & Polygons
- Circle Geometry
- Coordinate Geometry of Straight Lines
- Latitude & Longitude
- Bearing & Distance
- Angle of Elevation & Depression
- Measure of Dispersion
- Permutation & Combination
Reasons Why You Need To Subscribe To The Youtube Channel
- For students who are in secondary school, we help to solve exercises in textbooks such as New general mathematics, comprehensive mathematics, etc. You can be lucky to see the assignment given to you in the classroom has already been solved.
- If you don’t subscribe you’re not going to know when we have uploaded a video. And if you don’t know it’s there, how will you know to watch it? So please, let’s be virtual besties from this moment onward.
- You can relate to us easily in such a way that you can drop the math challenges that are giving you little issues and we can help to teach you immediately.
- Your feedback, your thoughts & your suggestions mean everything to us. Especially on this new venture into vlogging, We need all the feedback that we can get. I want to know what you guys want to see on our channel & I want it to be completely shaped by you. Talk to me about what topics you want us to cover, and what questions you want us to answer. I’ll read & respond to all your comments.
- We do give away to all our active subscribers which is really beneficial and will sponsor them for available competition.
If you want to have access to all the topics on maths from basic to advanced for free online then kindly check here Maths Videos Full Tutorials and subscribe
If you have clicked on the link kindly subscribe to it, Is free you don’t need to make any payment. Tell us what you want to learn or the subject you want to improve on and immediately we are going to help you out. For us to reply or help you out you should have subscribed to the youtube channel.