This is to form all the candidates about the latest news on Mouau admission list, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike MOUAU Admission List for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch 2022/2023 Is Out which you can check online now.
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, formerly Federal University of Agriculture, Umudike, was established as a specialized University by the Federal Government of Nigeria via Decree No 48 of 2nd November 1992.
It began formal activities in May 1993 with the appointment of the first Council and Vice-Chancellor, Professor Placid C. Njoku on 27th May 1993, while other key officials of the University were appointed later. Prof. Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta, a distinguished Professor of Mathematics is the 5th and present Vice-Chancellor of the University.
The institution has been producing highly-rated graduates in Agriculture, Science, and Technology which is now making them a top-ranking University in Nigeria. Here we are going to show you how to check your admission without stress.
How To Check MOUAU Admission List 2022/2023.
- Enter Mouau admission portal or click or log onto Here
- Click on “Admissions”
- Enter your Jamb UTME registration number in the given space provided
- Then click ok to see your admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click” ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Many questions have been asked such as can I reject/accept my admission on jamb caps? what is the possibility of me gaining admission if my jamb caps say Not Admitted yet? Do you know that it’s still possible for you to check your admission status on the jamb portal? This strategy is for the individuals who have not yet seen their names on the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike or those individuals who need to in any case affirm the legitimacy of their admission.
How to Accept/Reject your 2022/2023 Admission on JAMB caps
Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB portal to either accept or reject the admission offer
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
3. Click on this “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS ” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
4. After clicking on “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
5. If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
You can also drop your comment and testimony about your success of gaining admission after checking yours in our comment box below in other to help other students keep going and thanks for reading.