How To Get Nin for Jamb
The issue at hand in the Education factor in Nigeria is growing difficult every day by day which makes students and other bodies suffer it. Actually the motive of introducing NIMC is for the betterment of every citizen in other to show that they are Nigerian.
All this NIMC stuff of a thing is an official document issued by the government of a country to its citizens to validate their citizenship. The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is in charge of processing and issuing of National ID Cards in Nigeria.
But let check this out because as a citizen of Nigeria, it is necessary that you own your National ID Card so that other citizen from other African countries who lived for a long period in the country won’t claim citizens of Nigeria because of business, work, award, land, bonuses e.t.c. that is why it now looks as if it is mandatory for every student, parents, worker, to have theirs.
Nkedugist will be giving you everything you need to know such as;
- What is a national ID?
- What is Nimc number?
- What do you mean by the national identity document?
- What is the meaning of NIN?
- What is National Identity Card & Number Enrollment Requirements?
- How to Enroll for National ID Card & Number (NIMC/NIN)
Now let get started with all these questions listed above, the only thing is to be patient when reading so that you will able to understand it fully so that when they are talking about it you won’t be misled or novice about it.
What is a National Identity Card?
The national identity card is an official document issued by the government of a country to its citizens to authenticate their citizenship.
A demoralizing fact associated with the enrollment of the national identity card and the number is the stress that comes with physical enrollment processes. Most of the enrollment centers are usually flooded with citizens who are either making replacements, collections or enrollment.
The physical process is both time consuming and energy taking. Most times, the process can take days to complete. It is because these seemingly discouraging factors that NIMC has decided to provide a digital approach towards NIN enrollment and have since actualization, made it public to reduce the processes needed to be completed in the physical enrollment centers. How to get Nin for Jamb
However this new integration still requires a physical visitation to enrollment centers, but it cuts the stress by at least 50%.
What is Nimc number? – The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is the Federal Government Agency established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, to create, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database, register citizens and legal residents, assign unique National Identification Number (NIN) and issue National. How to get Nin for Jamb
What do you mean by the national identity document? – “An identity document which is also called a piece of identification or ID, or colloquially as one’s ‘” papers”‘ which serve as a document used to verify aspects of a person’s personal identity. If issued in the form of a small, mostly standard-sized card, it is usually called an identity card (IC).
What is the meaning of NINS? – Nine Inch Nails (abbreviated NIN; stylized as NIИ) is an American industrial rock band, founded in 1988 by Trent Reznor in Cleveland, Ohio. ETC
National Identity Card & Number Enrollment Requirements
You are required to upload any of the following as a proof of your identity for your enrollment, it might not be all but take the one you have.
1. Old National ID card.
2. Valid Driver’s license.
3. Valid International passport.
4. Voter’s ID card.
5. staff ID card.
6. State of origin certificate.
7. Birth certificate/declaration of age
It is important to have any of the stated documents handy before initiating the application/enrollment process.
Check How to Enroll for National ID Card & Number (NIMC/NIN)
1. Visit the NIMC Pre-enrollment website to access the Enrollment Form.
2. Create an account first. Make sure the name(s) used are correct and appear the same on your documents.
3. After creating an account, log in.
4. Now click Start enrollment.
5. Fill the Enrollment Form online with all your details and print out a summary sheet with a 2D Barcode and Registration Identification Number.
6. Go to the enrollment center, where an enrollment officer scans the barcode to pull up your information from the database.
7. You should verify and confirm the enrollment data on the system.
8. Your headshot photograph, fingerprints, and signature would then be captured.
9. Submit your supporting documents for scanning.
10. Your enrollment is acknowledged when two slips are given to you. (a) Transaction Slip (b) NIN Slip indicating completion of enrollment.
With everything properly done, you should not have any problems getting your identity card quickly.
- Is it true that Jamb will be using National Identity Management Number(NIM) in 2020?
- When Is JAMB Registration form be Out for 2020?
- 2020/2021: JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION COURSES FOR ALL SCIENCES
Any question you have kindly please drop it down in our comment box below and we promise to answer you immediately we receive your message thanks for reading.
Leave a Comment