2020 Neco Government Questions: If you are a candidate who is in search for Neco Government Questions then you are at the right website because we try to make sure all our audience study hard to pass with proper information.
The questions below are the NECO 2020 Government Practice Questions. Go through them and get ready to score high in your NECO 2020 Government Examination.
Nkedugists understand how students feel whenever it comes to close time for external exam such as Waec, Neco, Jamb and post Utme, that is why we make sure any question we are releasing/publishing is always the best option questions you are to see in your exam day because we always follow schoolars and examiners. below are what we taught about before publishing it, which are;
- NECO GCE Government Questions
- NECO Government Questions
- 2020/2021 NECO Government Questions
- NECO Government Questions
- GCE Government Questions materials 2020
- NECO Government Questions Sure question
- Government Questions for GCE
- 2020 NECO Government Questions
1. Citizenship can be acquired by
ANSWER: A (Nationalization)
2. In the unitary system of government, power is derived from
A. a rigid constitution
B. the judiciary
C. the executive head of state
D. one source of authority
ANSWER: D (one source of authority)
3. The power allocated to the central government in a federation is primarily contained in the
A. Central legislative list
B. exclusive legislative list
C. residual legislative list
D. concurrent legislative list
ANSWER: B (Exclusive legislative list)
4. A constitution is said to be rigid if it
A. can only be interpreted by the military
B. is written by difficult authors
C. cannot be amended by the executive
D. has cumbersome provision for its amendment
ANSWER: D (has cumbersome provision for its amendment)
5. Which of the following political parties in Nigeria formed the opposition in the House of Representatives during the First Republic
A. NCNC and AG
B. NCNC and UMBC
C. NPC and AG
D. AG and UMBC
ANSWER: D (AG and UMBC)
6. Red-tapism in the civil service refers to
A. the use of red tapes in document
B. slowness of action
C. the cooperation between civil servants and politicians
D. the politicization of the civil service
ANSWER: B (slowness of action)
7. One of the functions of political parties is to
A. make laws
B. declare a state of emergency
C. interpret the constitution
D. aggregate interest
ANSWER: D (aggregate interest)
8. Africa became the centre-piece of Nigeria’s foreign policy under the regime of
A. Tafawa Balewa
B. Yakubu Gowon
C. Murtala Muhammed
D. Shehu Shagari
ANSWER: C (Murtala Muhammed)
9. Which of the following is not an OPEC member state?
ANSWER: D (Ghana)
10. Which of the following is permanent in international politics?
A. Bilateral relationship
B. Economic Aid
D. Permanent interest
ANSWER: A (Bilateral relationship)
If you want Nkedugists Team to help you out kindly subscribe or Join Nkedugists forum for you to have access to important information… Check it out on How to Join Nkedugists Forums
Check Out 2019 Neco Government Past Answer
2a) Authority is the right to exercise power, which can be formalized by a state and exercised by way of judges, appointed executives of government, or the ecclesiastical or priestly appointed representatives of a God or other deities.
Legal authority – based on the ability to influence others based on your official authority and position.
Expert authority – based on the ability to influence others based on your knowledge and expertise
Reverent authority– based on the ability to influence others based on your behavior, manner and approach
Reward authority– based on the ability to influence others by giving or withholding rewards
Punitive authority – based on the ability to influence others by imposing a penalty for fault, offense or violation
1. Lack of British personnel : The system had few Europeans to control effectively areas under their control.
2. Poor communication system: The system of transportation and communication was poor and this also necessitated the adoption of indirect rule.
3. The British officials : These officials lacked adequate knowledge of the local area in the country.
4. Insufficient fund: There was no sufficient fund from the British government to engage British officials from direct administration.
5. The system was very cheap: The cost of administration was very cheap and this was because little amount was paid to the traditional rulers used for the system.
6. To satisfy their economic needs : The colonialists wanted to create markets for their goods and to encourage West Africans to produce those raw materials
(i) India’s independence of 1947 which acted as a catalyst for the intensification of the struggle against colonization in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
(ii) The visit of Late President Josef Tito of Yogoslavia to India in 1954.
(iii) The meeting Tito held with Nehru in New Delhi.
(iv) The formation of NATO by capitalist countries in 1949.
(v) The formation of the Warsaw Pact by socialist countries in 1955.
(vi) The Bironi conference held in June 1956 between Nehru, Naseer and Tito.
(vii) The desire of several newly liberated Asian, African, Carribean and Latin American countries to consolidate their hard won independence after long period of colonial rule, racial oppression and domination by Big powers.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about 2020 Neco 2020 Neco Government Questions/answer, kindly subscribe or bookmark our website for we to provide you with it.