NNPC-total-scholarship-portal when it comes to the scholarship we can say that it is a gift that doesn’t need to be paid back. Several students who really know what they want and doesn’t want to give up on their dream can have the opportunity to revive there dream with this scholarship opportunity which many social organization schools, employers, individuals, private companies, nonprofits, communities, religious groups, professional and social organizations e.t.c offered.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country. NNPC-total-scholarship-portal.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Eligibility.
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Deadline Day: 14th November.
NNPC-total-scholarship-portal, About Scholarship: Each year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply
Number of Scholarships: Several
Scholarship worth: The Scholarship is worth NGN 150,000.
Personal Detail Requirement
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. The on-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Recent Passport Photograph
1st Year Result showing CGPA
JAMB/University Admission Letter
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Sponsors: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN).
You can kindly hereto Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Important Notes: Total scholarship Application Forms must be completed online. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. Candidates are therefore advised to choose the test center closest to them.